Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: Delhi High Court has released the notification to recruit 132 Vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer under the Level 5 of the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC. The Delhi High Court JJA notification was released on the official site of Delhi High Court at delhihighcourt.nic.in. The link to apply online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 has been activated now.
Candidates can apply online for Group C posts in Delhi High court from 19th February 2020 to 11th March 2020. The date of examination will be notified later by the high court. Download the official notification and check eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern and application fee of the Delhi High court recruitment 2020.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement ·of Online Registration/Filling up the application form-> 19.02.2020 (11:00 Hrs)
- Last date for online Registration-> 11.03.2020 (22:00 Hrs)
- Last date for making the payment-> 11.03.2020 (23:00 Hrs)
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2020
A total of 132 vacancies for Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer has been released. Check out the category wise distribution of vacancies given below:
- General -> 36
- EWS -> 21
- OBC-NCL -> 33
- SC -> 26
- ST -> 16
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The age limit and educational qualifications required to apply online for Delhi High court JJA are given below.
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Age Limit
- Candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002.
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Educational Qualifications
Must be a Graduate from any recognized University and having the typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.
Delhi High Court Selection Process 2020
The eligible candidates applying for the Delhi High Court Recruitment will be required to appear for 4 stages after which the final appointment will be made:
- Stage I: Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type & Qualifying in nature),
- Stage II: Main (Descriptive) Examination (Marks to be added for final merit)
- Stage III: English Typing Test (Qualifying)
- Stage IV: Interview (Marks to be added for final merit)
Stage I: Preliminary Examination Pattern
|English Language & Comprehension||45 Questions||45 Marks||120 minutes|
|General Awareness/Knowledge and
|45 Questions||45 Marks|
|General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability
& Numerical/Arithmetic Ability
|30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
- There would be a 25% negative marking (i.e., deduction of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer).
- The following shall be qualifying criteria for the next stage of the Examination:
General Category: 60 Marks (50% of 120 Marks)
Reserved Category.: 54 Marks (45% of 120 Marks)
- 15 times the number of candidates from the total vacancies will be called for the next stage of the Examination, i.e., Stage – II, Main (Descriptive) Examination.
Stage II: Main (Descriptive) Examination Pattern
The mains exam will be descriptive in nature and will carry 100 marks. A total of 2 hours will be given to attempt the exam. It would consist of 2 parts namely:
- Part ‘A’: An Essay of 250 words carrying 40 Marks and a Letter of 10 Marks
- Part ‘B’ : Grammar (30 Marks) & Translation (25 words=20 Marks)
Only the successful candidates in Stage – II will be called for the next stage of the Examination, i.e .. Stage III or English Typing Test.
Stage III: English Typing Test (Qualifying)
Typing Test of ten (10) minutes duration will be conducted on computers to assess the minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
Stage IV: Interview
- The final stage for successful candidates in Stage III is an interview that will carry 25 marks.
- Minimum Passing Marks for General Category candidates will be 12.5 Marks
- For Reserved Category candidates (including PwD & Ex-servicemen) will be 11 Marks.
Watch: SSC CGL 2020 | SSC CGL English Preparation | English Marathon