Delhi District Court 2020: Delhi District Court has cancelled the skill test for the posts of Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant. The skill test was scheduled to be conducted on 23rd February and 24th February, 2020. The reason for cancelling the exam hasn’t been mentioned by the Delhi District Court in the notice and all the candidates can download the official notice by clicking on the link provided below.
The Delhi District Court will announce the re-exam dates soon and candidates can visit the official website @delhidistrictcourts.nic.in or this post again for the latest updates.
Delhi District Court Skill Test: Delhi District Court will release the new exam dates soon, as the skill test that was scheduled to be conducted on 23rd and 24th exam has been cancelled. Delhi District Court had conducted the written exam for PA and SPA on 25th and 27th November 2019 respectively. Delhi District Court PA and SPA skill test for shorthand and computer typing test were scheduled for 23rd and 24th February 2020 respectively which now stand cancelled.
Delhi District Court Skill Test Admit Card: Vacancies
Delhi District Court skill test is being conducted to shortlist candidates for the posts of Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant. The total no. of vacancies released by Delhi District Court is 596 vacancies.
|Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total Post|
|Senior Personal Assistant (SPA)||17||11||06||03||04||41|
|Personal Assistant (PA)||227||149||83||41||55||555|
Delhi District Court Skill Test Admit Card: How To Download
- Go to Delhi District Court’s official website @delhicourts.nic.in.
- Click on the E-Admit Card link for the posts of Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant Skill Test being displayed on the Home Page.
- Appearing candidates will be redirected to a new page where you will need to fill your registration credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
- Once the candidate enters the credentials correctly and submits them, they will be able to see the Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of the admit card and save a copy of the same for future reference.