Delhi District Court JJA Result 2020 is announced for Jr Judicial Assistant. The written examination for 161 Vacancies of JJA was conducted on 29.11.2019. The result for the recruitment of JJA in the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi is uploaded on the official website @https://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in/ Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant 2019-20 has been declared on 8th January 2020. The direct link to check the list of candidates with overall marks is given.
The marks for all the candidates have been uploaded in the official PDF. You can log in and enter your details to check the result. Candidates qualifying in the written examination will be called for the skill test. The MCQ test was only qualifying in nature and the marks will not be added to the final merit list.
Delhi District Court JJA Result 2019-20: Check Here
The Delhi District Court JJA Result 2019-20 has been uploaded. Click on the link given below to download the result PDF. The list of candidates with the marks scored in the written examination is given. Check your score and know whether you are qualified or not.
Delhi District Court JJA Cut-Off 2019-20
The Delhi District Court JJA MCQ test was only qualifying in nature. The actual Cut off for Junior Judicial Assistant 2019-20 will be decided by the court in due course. The minimum qualifying marks were provided in the official notification. Check the Delhi District Court JJA minimum qualifying marks:
- General Category candidates Cut off -> 50% marks i.e. 60 Marks (50% of 120 Marks)
- Reserved Category candidates -> 45% marks i.e. 54 Marks (45% of 120 Marks)
- 25 times of the total vacancies (whichever will be minimum numbers) will be called for the skill test.
Delhi District Court JJA Skill Test 2019-20
- The candidates 25 times of the total vacancies (which ever will be minimum numbers) will be called for the skill test.
- The typing speed required is @ 40 w.p.m.
- This skill test will be of qualifying in nature.