| Updated On January 25th, 2020 at 01:34 pm
Delhi District Court 2019 Admit Card: Delhi District Court has released the admit card for Jr Judicial Assistant skill test. The qualified students in Delhi DIstrict court written exam will now go through the skill/typing test on the computer which is scheduled to be held on 21.01.2020 (Tuesday). The result of Delhi District Court 2019-20 for the post of Jr Judicial Assistant has already been announced. The exam was conducted for 161 vacancies.
The skill test will be held for the candidates to the appointment of Jr Judicial Assistant. The direct link to download admit card for skill test is available on the official website. Candidates must download the admit card before appearing for the exam.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Delhi District Court 2019-20 Admit Card For Jr. Judicial Assistant
The cut off for the Junior Judicial Assistant 2019-20 result will be decided by the court and released in due time. The word per minute (w.p.m) required for the typing test is 40 wpm. The candidates who cleared the written exam can download their Delhi District Court Admit Card by clicking on the link given below.
Delhi District Court JJA Skill Test 2019-20
- The candidates 25 times of the total vacancies will be called for the skill test.
- The minimum typing speed required for the skill test is 40 w.p.m.
- The skill test will be of qualifying in nature.
Delhi District Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Result 2019-20
The Delhi District Court JJA Result 2019-20 is out. You can click on the link given below to check the result and download the PDF. The list of candidates with the marks scored in the written examination is given in the PDF. You can see your score and check if you have qualified for skill test or not.