Dear Readers,We are providing you a History Quiz for SSC CGL 2016 and Railways, SSC CPO ,SSC CHSL (Medieval and Modern India).
1) Battle of Plassey was fought in which year?
2) The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
3) In the administration of Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after:-
Answer: Military affairs
4) Tripitakas are sacred books of
5) The trident-shaped symbol of Buddhism does not represent
6) The treaty of Srirangapatna was signed between Tipu Sultan and
7) The competitive examination system for civil service was accepted in the year
8) The king exercised his control over villages in the Vijayanagar Empire,Through which one of the following?
9) Vijayanagara ruler, Kirshnadev Raya’s work “Amuktamalyada”, was in which language?
10)Which of the following countries did Subhas Chandra Bose sign an agreement to organize the Indian soldiers, taken as prisoners by the Axis Powers, into the Azad Hind Fauj?