1. The final work of UPSC in recruitment process is:
Today we are providing you a Polity quiz for SSC CGL, SSC CGL 2016, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL and Railways.
2. Constitutional safeguards to civil servants are ensured by:
3. Which of the following is not a condition of admissibility of cut motions in the Parliament?
Answer:It should relate to more than one demand.
4. The ultimate responsibility of taking due action on the comments of the C & AG vests with:
5. The number of demands in the General Budget for civil expenditures is:
6. The word ‘Budget’ is mentioned in which of the following Articles of the Constitution of India:
7. The budget was formally introduced in India in:
8. The Finance Commission does not recommend on:
Answer:The amount of money to be allocated to the states from Public Account of India.
9. The accounts of the Union and of the States shall be kept in such form as prescribed by:
Answer:President of India in consultation with CAG of India
10. The Planning Commission is described as the “Economic Cabinet” by: