Today we are providing you a Economy One Liner for SSC CGL, SSC CGL 2016, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL and Railways.
1. The central banking functions in India are performed by the:
Answer:Reserve Bank of India
2.Development expenditure of the Central government does not include:
3.Who has presented the Union Budget of India maximum number of times?
4. On July 12, 1982, the ARDC was merged into:
5. In which of the following types of economy are the factors of production owned individually?
6. Poverty in less developed countries is largely due to:
7.The most appropriate measure of a country’s economic growth is its:
Answer:Per Capita Real Income
8. Which of the following committees examined and suggested financial sector reforms?
9. Which of the following contributes the maximum earnings in Indian Railways?
Answer;Goods Traffic Earning
10. SEBI is a