As SSC CGL exam is coming near, many of candidates are studying very hard for this exam and want to crack this exam very seriously. Many of candidates understand this thing that QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE Section plays a pivotal role in deciding the cut-off for candidates giving this exam, especially ADVANCED MATHS PORTION.
Friends, from now on We are starting an online quiz series of “Advanced Quant Quiz”. According to this plan, we would be publishing daily quiz of Advanced maths portion from where we would cover a topic each in it and we would update it daily.
1. If a, b, c are real and a2 + b2 + c2 = 2 (a – b – c) – 3, then the value of 2a – 3b + 4c is
2. If x + y = z, then the expression x3 + y3 – z3 + 3xyz will be equal to :
3. If (x+1/x)^2=3, then the value of (x72 + x66 + x54 + x36 + x24 + x6 + 1) is:
4. if a + b + c = 0, then the value of (a2 + b2 + c2)/(a2-bc) is-
5. If n=7+4√3, then the value of (√n+1/(√n)) is
6. If (x+1/x)^2=3, then the value of x206 + x200 + x90 + x84 + x18 + x12 +x6 + 1 is
7. If x=√3+√2, then the value of (x+1/x) is
8. If (a+1/a)=√3, then the value of (a6 – 1/a6 +2)will be
9. If x = 3 + 2√2 and xy = 1, then the value of (x2+3xy+y2)/(x2-3xy+y2) is
10. If a2 + b2 + c2 = ab + bc + ca, where a, b, c are non zero real numbers, then the value of (a+b)/c is