CWC Mains Result 2019 Out: Check Result
Central Warehousing Corporation conducted the CWC Junior Superintendent Mains exam 6th July 2019. Now CWC has released the result for the Mains exam. Candidates are shortlisted for 155 Vacancies of Junior Superintendent. This post will give you all the information regarding the CWC Result 2019. Selected candidates will be called for the Document verification process. You can check CWC Junior Superintendent Mains result by clicking on the below link to the official website.
CWC Cut-Off 2019:
CWC Cut-Off (Sectional): Junior Superintendent Prelims Cut Off
CWC Cut-Off (Total): Junior Superintendent Prelims Cut Off
CWC Junior Technical Assistant Cutoff
CWC Result 2019
As the CWC Exam was conducted for various posts, the criteria for selection differs according to the post applied for. Below are the details for the selection process to get clarity for the result. All the posts have only one online test except Junior Superintendent, which has 2 stages of online test, i.e. Prelims and Mains. The Junior Superintendent Prelims Result will be out soon after which Mains examination will be conducted.
|Post Code||Selection Process|
|(Management Trainee (General and Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical),
|Online Test + Document Verification followed by
|(Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator & Junior
|Online Test + Document Verification|
How To check your CWC Result?
- Click on the link provided when the result will be available.
- Keep your details like registration number and password with you.
- Enter your details in the space provided.
- Click on “Submit” and view your result.
Important Points related to CWC Result
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of an Online examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview/document verification.
- The cutoff will depend on the number of Vacancies available
- Scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for shortlisting for the interview and also for final merit listing in the two-tier examination.
CWC Result 2019: Cut-Off Score
The CWC cut-off will vary according to the number of vacancies in each post. Take a look at the post wise distribution of vacancies from the below table:
Total Number of Vacancy: 571
|S. No.||Post||No. of vacancies|
|1||Management Trainee (General)||30|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||01|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10|
|9||Junior Technical Assistant||238|
The number of candidates selected for the next stage will be in the ratio as given below:
|Name of the post||The maximum ratio in the order of merit for Interview/ Document Verification|
|Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent||1:5|
|Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior
INTERVIEW/ DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
For the posts of Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online test will subsequently be called for an Interview in the post to candidate ratio of 1:5
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the Interview will be 50% for Unreserved Candidates (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of online examination (exam) and Interview will be 85:15.
- The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in Online Exam and Interview.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online test and Interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent appointment process.
For the posts of Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior Technical Assistant
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online test will subsequently be called for the process of Document Verification (in person) in the post to candidate ratio of 1:3
- Those candidates who comes sufficiently high in merit and whose documents have been verified successfully and their eligibility for the posts has been established; will be shortlisted for appointment.