CWC Admit Card for Jr. Superintendent
CWC 2019 Mains Admit Card
CWC Mains Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
Closure of CWC Mains Call letter Download – 6 July 2019
CWC Mains Exam Date
CWC Mains exam will be held on 6th july 2019.
How to download CWC Mains Admit Card?
- Step 1: Click on the given link.
- Step 2: Enter your login credentials including your registration number and password.
- Step 3: Login to the portal after entering the details.
- Step 4: Check your examination center and exam date.
Important Points to be noted for the CWC Mains exam
After the mains examination, candidates with three times the number of vacancies will be selected for the document verification process. The appointment will be made after the document verification will be done successfully. The total number of vacancies for Jr. Superintendent is 155 that means approx 465 candidates will be called for the DV.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Documents Required For CWC Mains Exam
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online examination without the following documents:
1. Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
2. Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/application form and
3. Photocopy of photo-identity proof.
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.