➤➤Government sets up a panel to examine framework for Virtual Currencies
i. The Government has set up an Inter-Disciplinary Committee to examine the existing framework with regard to Virtual Currencies.
ii. The Committee will take stock of the present status of Virtual Currencies both in India and globally. It will also examine the existing global regulatory and legal structures governing these Currencies.
iii. The Finance Ministry stated that the committee will suggest measures for dealing with such currencies including issues relating to consumer protection and money laundering. The Committee will be chaired by Special Secretary of Economic Affairs, Shri Dinesh Sharma.
i. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu announced the re-launch of ‘Adarana scheme‘ for improving traditional occupations.
ii. It is for the uplift and all-round development of people belonging to the Backward Classes stated by CM Naidu.
➤➤Pink patrol, security app for women in Bengaluru
i. A fleet of pink patrol vehicles to attend to the distress calls from women and an exclusive police mobile phone distress application have been introduced in Bengaluru as part of an effort to improve the safety and security of women in the city.
ii. The pink patrol cars called the ‘Pink Hoysalas’ and the Suraksha mobile phone app were unveiled by Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah. The app has been developed by the Bengaluru city police IT team and can be downloaded on Android and iOS phones.
- Government sets up a committee to examine framework for Virtual Currencies
- The committee will be chaired by Special Secretary of Economic Affairs, Shri Dinesh Sharma.
- Customers whose account opened between July1, 2014 to August 31, 2015 have to submit their self-certication by April 30, 2017.
- The pink patrol cars called the ‘Pink Hoysalas’ and the Suraksha mobile phone app were launched by Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah in Bengaluru
- N. Chandrababu Naidu announced the re-launch of ‘Adarana’ scheme
- The scheme is for improving traditional occupations for people belonging to backward class.
- Petrol and Diesel prices will change every day from May 1, 2017
- Dharmendra Pradhan is the Petroleum Minister
- Five cities selected which are Puducherry, Vishakapatnam, Udaipur, Jamshedpur and Chandigarh.
Since, SSC MTS Exam will begin on 30th april, You all need to understand the exam pattern and trick, approach to crack MTS exam, CLICK HERE to read the strategy in detail.