CRPF Recruitment 2020: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notification for the recruitment of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combined Paramedical staff posts. A total of 789 vacancies have been released in this CRPF recruitment. The CRPF recruitment notification was released on the official website of CRPF @www.crpf.gov.in. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for CRPF Paramedical Recruitment 2020 through offline mode from 20 July 2020. The last date to apply for the CRPF recruitment is 31 August 2020. CRPF will fill up the vacancies for the post of Head Constable, Inspector, Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector.In the article below candidates can know about the CRPF Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, CRPF Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Important Dates, CRPF Recruitment Notification PDF and other details.
The CRPF will be recruiting over 789 candidates for the post of Head Constable, Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). Candidates can apply for the recruitment offline till 31st August 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
CRPF Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 20 July 2020
- Last Date of Application:31 August 2020
- Date of Written Exam: 20 December 2020
CRPF New Vacancy 2020: All details
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||175|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||84|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist)||5|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician)||4|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||64|
|Assistant Sub Inspector/Electro Cardiography Technician||1|
|Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/Medic)||88|
|Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)||3|
|Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)||8|
|Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant)||84|
|Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||5|
|Head Constable (Electrician)||1|
|Head Constable (Steward)||3|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||121|
|Constable (Table Boy)||1|
|Head Constable (Veterinary)||3|
|Head Constable (Lab Technician)||1|
|Head Constable (Radiographer)||1|
CRPF Educational Qualification 2020
- CRPF Inspector (Dietitian): B.Sc (Home Science/ Home Economics) with Nutrition as subject or equivalent from a recognized university of central/state Government and Diploma in Dietetics from an institute recognized by State of Central Government or Master Degree in Home Science (Food & Nutrition) from any recognized university of Central / State Government.
- CRPF Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): 12th class passed from a recognized Board; and passed the three and half years course in diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Recognized Board and University. Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
- CRPF Sub Inspector (Radiographer): Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Subject or equivalent; and Diploma or Certificate (2 years course) in Radio diagnosis from an institution of the Central or State Government or an institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
- CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist): 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and Two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute; and shall be registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948)
- CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist): Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a subject or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and Bachelor in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy from an institution recognized by All India Council Technical or any Central or State Government.
- CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician): Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Two years of dental hygienist course recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician): Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology granted by an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an Institution recognized by the Central Govt or State Govt.
- CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro Cardiography Technician: Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Certificate in Electro Cardio Graphy Technology from an institute recognized by All India Council.
- CRPF Head Constable – 12th class pass and Two-year Diploma or certificate course
- CRPF Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant): 10th pass and certificate
- CRPF Head Constable (Electrician and Steward): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Diploma
- CRPF Constable: Matriculation pass and relevant experience
- CRPF Head Constable (Veterinary): 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board. Degree or Diploma or certificate of minimum one-year duration related to veterinary therapeutic or livestock management
- CRPF Head Constable (Lab Technician): 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years Diploma or Certificate course in Veterinary Lab Technician with one year experience as a veterinary lab technician from Government Hospital or Government recognized hospital or Government Institutions.
- CRPF Head Constable (Radiographer): 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board.Degree or Diploma Certificates programs in veterinary radiography from a recognized Institution.
CRPF Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Sub-Inspector – 30 Years
- Assistant Sub – Inspector – 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable – 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Electrician)- 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Steward)and Constable-18 to 23 Years
CRPF Selection Process 2020
- Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidate is screened for physical standard i.e. height, chest, and weight measurements. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standard will be eliminated.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): PET will be of qualifying nature and will not carry any mark.
- Written examination: Qualified candidates in PET and PST, will be issued admit cards for the written exam. There will be only one Paper containing 100 questions each carrying 01 marks (Total – 100 Marks) of 02 Hours duration in two parts.
- Trade Test and DV: Trade /Skill test will be held for the posts of for Insp/ Dietician, SI(Staff Nurse) / SI(Radiographer) / ASI (Pharmacist) /ASI(Physiotherapist)/ ASI (Dental Technician) / ASI (Lab. Tech) / ASI(ECG Technician)/ HC(Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/Medic)/ HC(ANM/Midwife)/HC(Dialysis Technician)/ HC (Jr. X-ray Assistant)/HC(Lab. Assistant)/HC(Electrician)/HC (Steward)/HC (Veterinary)/ HC Radiographer(Veterinary)/ HC Lab Technician (Veterinary)/ Constable (Masalchi/Cook/Safai Karamchari/Washer Man/Table Boy/Water Carrier)
- Medical Examination: Eligible candidates will be called for Medical examination. Candidates will be declared
either FIT or UNFIT.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Criteria
- For CRPF Inspector/ Dietician, SI(Staff Nurse) / SI(Radiographer) / ASI (Pharmacist) /ASI(Physiotherapist)/ ASI (Dental Technician) / ASI (Lab. Tech) / ASI(ECG Technician)/ HC(Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/Medic)/ HC(ANM/Midwife)/HC(Dialysis Technician)/ HC (Jr. X-ray Assistant)/HC(Lab. Assistant)/HC(Electrician)/HC (Steward)/HC (Veterinary)/ HC Radiographer(Veterinary)/ HC Lab Technician (Veterinary).
|CRPF 2020 PET|
|Race||1-mile race in 7 Minutes 30 Seconds||800 Mtr. race in 6 Minutes|
|Long Jump||10 feet(3 chances)||6 feet (3 chances)|
|High Jump||3 feet (3 chances)||2.5 feet (3 chances)|
- For CRPF Constable Masalchi/ Cook/ Safai Karamchari/ Washer Man/ Table Boy/ Water Carrier
- Race for male candidates 1.6 Km (1mile) race in 10 minutes
- Race for female candidates 1.6 Km(1mile) race in 12 minutes
CRPF Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
- After clearing the PST/PST qualified students will appear for the written exam. There will two parts of the Written Test namely Part A and Part B. The standard of written test will be equivalent to the Graduate level except for the ranks of CT and HC. There will be a minimum cut off percentage for qualifying the written examination for all the posts that have been given on this website further.
|CRPF Written Exam Pattern|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||10||50 (Each Question
of 1 Mark)
|English or Hindi comprehension||15|
|Part B||Concerned profession of the trade||50||50 (Each Question
of 1 Mark)
CRPF Recruitment 2020: Syllabus
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Awareness||Numerical Aptitude||English Comprehension||Hindi Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||व्याकरण|
|Analogy||India and Union Territories||Interest||Cloze Test||शब्दों का उपयोग|
|Coding-Decoding||Current Affairs||Averages||Spellings||तत्सम एवं तदभव|
|Paper Folding Method||Sports||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms||वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion||One word Substitution||कारक|
|Word Formation||Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction||लिंग|
|Venn Diagram||Portfolios||Speed, Distance and Time||Error Spotting||त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द|
|Direction and Distance||People in the News||Number System||Fill in the Blanks||सन्धि|
|Series||Geography||Data Interpretation||Narrations||शब्दावली (Vocabulary)|
|Verbal reasoning||Economics||Time and Work||पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Awards and Honors||Algebra|
|Science & Technology||Trigonometry|
CRPF Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
Application fee for the Group B and Group C posts have been mentioned below
- Group B – Rs. 200/-
- Group C – Rs. 100/-
How To Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of CRPF @crpf.gov.in.
- Download the CRPF recruitment application form.
- Fill all details in the application form carefully.
- Attach all the required documents along with two passport size photographs.
- Send the application to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address: DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2020?
The last date to apply for the CRPF recruitment is 31 August 2020.
Q. Where was the official CRPF notification released?
The recruitment notification was released on the official website of CRPF @www.crpf.gov.in.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies released for the CRPF Recruitment 2020?
A total of 789 vacancies have been released in this recruitment.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for the post of Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)?
To be eligible for the post of Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) candidate must hold 12th class pass certificate from a recognized Board and passed the three and half years course in diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
Q. What is the written exam date for CRPF Recruitment 2020?
Date of Written Exam for CRPF Recruitment 2020 is 20th December 2020