Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the admit card for the medical examination of the selected candidates for the post of Constable (Ground Duty). A total of 1724 candidates have been qualified to appear for the medical examination. It will be conducted from 24th August 2020 to 10th September 2020. Candidates qualified to appear for the medical test can download the admit card from the official website at www.crpf.gov.in. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the exam without the admit card. Get the direct link to download the CRPF GD Constable admit card for medical given below.
CRPF GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2020
Candidates to be appointed for the GD Constable post are required to appear for the detailed medical examination to be held from 24th August 2020 to 10th September 2020. You can click on the link given below to download the admit card.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Recruitment||CRPF GD Constable Exam 2018|
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Candidates qualified for Medical exam||1724 Candidates|
|DME dates||24th August 2020 to 10th September 2020|
How to download CRPF GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2020?
You must follow the steps to download the CRPF GD Constable medical admit card:
- Visit the official website of CRPF at crpf.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Recruitment Section’ as given on the homepage.
- Click on the “E-Admit card of Detailed Medical Examination stage for CT/GD-2018”
- A new window will open.
- Enter your User Name, Password and Captcha
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of your admit card.
CRPF GD Constable Medical Exam Conditions
Candidates must adhere to the following conditions before appearing for the DME:
a) Wearing a face mask at all times will be compulsory for candidates at the centre.
b) All candidates must download the Arogya Setu app which will be checked at the entry point.
c) Candidates should carry sanitisers.
d) Maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters from other candidates.
e) The body temperature of all candidates will be checked at the entry gate and only candidates having normal temperature will be allowed.
However, if any candidate is having COVID-19 symptoms or under quarantine, they can contact at the helpline numbers.