It is well-known that Quantitative Aptitude and English Language are two sections of utmost importance in almost every competitive exam and particularly in SSC Exams but aspirants are always doubtful and phobic to these prominent sections. They lack in finding out a proper strategy to deal with and an expertise’s guidance when it comes to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude, this section is not about learning formulae and tricks but is devoted to proper understanding of the concepts and proper appliance of these learned tricks and formulae to the questions asked in the exam.
Quantitative Section is all about understanding the concepts’ appliance first which will be taught to you by our best faculty members Ratnesh Sir & Saket Sir through ADDA247’s Crash Course For SSC/ CHSL/ Stenographer/ CGL/ CPO/ GD Pre+Mains (Maths+English) By Saket Sir | Ratnesh Sir (Live Classes) available at Rs.3,999 and then proceed ahead with the stringent practice.
Hurry up before it is too late to grab a seat for you in the batch of Crash Course For SSC/ CHSL/ Stenographer/ CGL/ CPO/ GD Pre+Mains (Maths+English) By Saket Sir | Ratnesh Sir (Live Classes)
Knowing what to prioritize, how to realize the importance of particular topics and how to practice questions which give you a hard time in Quantitative Aptitude Section is a must taken step. Further speaking of another important Section English Language, this one demands a good grip on grammar rules and Vocabulary and how to develop that grip is well explained in this crash course by Ratnesh Sir, a well-known Youtube sensation.
Don’t forget to take subscription for Crash Course For SSC/ CHSL/ Stenographer/ CGL/ CPO/ GD Pre+Mains (Maths+English) By Saket Sir | Ratnesh Sir (Live Classes) which ensures to take your practice skills to another level of heights. At 3,999, this Crash Course is going to make you face Tier 1 + Tier 2 SSC Exams boldly and successfully.
SSC Exams viz. CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO and RPF, VDO are major govt. exams which shock and surprise candidates by experimenting with difficulty level of questions in Quantitative Aptitude Section. To make you hit the stride and stimulate you to give an all- rounder performance in the exam, Crash Course For SSC/ CHSL/ Stenographer/ CGL/ CPO/ GD Pre+Mains (Maths+English) By Saket Sir | Ratnesh Sir (Live Classes) is an innovative effort by ADDA247 to make your attempt go over big in all Competitive Exams holding Quantitative Aptitude and English Language Section as a mandatory and a heavy weightage section. At the subscription of Rs.3,999 you will get a plethora of new pattern videos by our faculty who with their tactics and long term experience will cause you make the grade to face any exam boldly.
Use Code LIVE10 for 10% discount if booking your seat before Batch date. Go through the below description to know more about Crash Course For SSC/ CHSL/ Stenographer/ CGL/ CPO/ GD Pre+Mains (Maths+English) By Saket Sir | Ratnesh Sir (Live Classes) by ADDA247 and to ace your performance in all competitive exams under the guidance of our expertises.
1. 100+ Hours Live Classes
2. SSC Tier-I and Tier-II Previous Years’ Papers Test Series & 50 SSC E Books (Validity 6 Months)
3. 6 Days, Monday to Saturday
4. Medium Bilingual, Content – English
Batch Strength: 100 seats
Batch Start Date 1st-Nov-2018
Time & Days: 8:30 – 10:30 am, Monday to Saturday
Batch Fees Rs.3999/-
If booking your seat before Batch date 10% Discount USE Code LIVE10
Recommended Requirement at Student End:
1. Working Internet Connection.
2. Headphone with Microphone.
3. Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
4. Copy pen to note any concept during Live class.
1. You can get videos of All Live classes after completion of class, It will help you in revision.
2. Save travelling and Lodging cost.
3. Providing classes at your home place.
4. Clear all your doubts one on one with faculties during live classes.
Faculty: Ratnesh Sir & Saket Sir
* You will get a mail before the start of your batch to login
* You will Get recorded videos in 48 Working Hours
* No Refunds will be given in an case and candidature will be cancelled if found guilty of anti-batch activity.
- Best Books For SSC CGL, CPO , GD Constable Exam 2018
- Check latest updates of SSC CGL 2018
- Check latest updates of SSC CPO 2018
- English Notes, Questions & Videos for SSC