Crack FCI Manager Phase I 2019
FCI (Food Corporation of India) has released a total of 330 vacancies for the recruitment of FCI Manager posts such as General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi in various zones of FCI. To prepare for the FCI Manager Phase I exam, one needs a thorough revision of all the topics and subjects. Firstly, let’s take a look at the exam pattern of FCI Phase I exam:
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
- The test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
The FCI Phase I exam is common to all posts and you need to clear the cut off to be eligible for the next stage. Video Course helps you to not only understand the basic concepts but also remember it. Learning from the video course helps you to utilize your time in the best possible way. With the motive to ease your learning experience, Adda247 is providing you with the FCI Manager Phase I Video Course where you will be provided video lectures of each of the subjects. Now ace all the subjects namely English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude with Adda247 Video Course.
How will the video course benefit you?
- You will get an in-depth knowledge of the subjects
- Learn from the best faculty of Adda247
- Clear your doubts in the doubt sessions
- Learn from the videos anywhere anytime
- Faculties will be teaching as per the latest exam pattern
- Complete syllabus covered and taught by the faculty