COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online: India is under a 21-day lockdown to combat the deadly pandemic and contain it from spreading further. In the lockdown, only essential services are allowed by the government. Social distancing must be practised by everyone to battle against the disease and prevent it. For essential services persons, state governments are issuing the e-curfew passes that are identity cards to be carried by the persons in the essential services for their easy commute. Who are eligible for the curfew pass and what is the procedure required to get the COVID-19 e-pass? Get all the details.
Things Required to get COVID-19 Curfew e-Pass
2. Address/Place of engagement
3. Details of Essential Service or Purpose
6. Copy of ID- Aadhar, voter card etc
7. Vehicle Number (if required)
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass Apply Online
|State Name||Online E-Pass Website Link|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Online For Tiruvannamalai- Epasskki.in Notice|
|Bihar||Apply Online | How to Apply PDF | For Katihar Apply Application Form Format|
|West Bengal||Apply Now|
|Karnataka||KSP Clear Pass for Individual |KSP Clear Pass for Organisation|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Odisha||Apply e pass for Individual
Department Users Link 1 Link2
Who are eligible get a COVID-19 E-Pass?
- Food Supply
- Govt. Health worker (Doctors/Nurses/Hospital Staff)
- Bank Employees
- In Case of death
How to get e-Pass in Delhi?
The Delhi government issued a WhatsApp number for every district to apply for the curfew e-pass. One can also dial 1031 in order to obtain the ePass. People can also apply for ePass in Delhi through website given below-
The following are numbers for Delhi Curfew E-Pass:
|District Zone||WhatsApp Number|
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|
|North East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279, 742821.711|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|South East District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|South District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|North West District||8585559117, 8595543375|
How to check Curfew pass Application Status?
The process to check the status of the application is given below-
- You can go to the official Delhi Government website.
- Click on – “Click Here to Apply for ePass”
- Select the preferred language.
- Click on “Check Status” link.
- Enter the 7-character ePass Id provided to you after the submission of application.
- Proceed further after clicking on the “Check Status” tab.
- Finally, application status will appear.