Countries all over the world are struggling with the pandemic, trying hard to bring the numbers down. Coronavirus outbreak statistics are on every TV channel, social media, and newspaper. India has also announced relaxations in restrictions with proper measures for social distancing. With proper precautionary measures, we can surely defeat the virus. As the total number of confirmed cases has reached 1 lakh in India, we will have to live with the virus for the upcoming months. Here on sscadda, we are providing you with some questions based on Coronavirus:-
- Where did COVID-19 originate?
2. Which is the plausible way to prevent the spread?
3. What is the major complication involved in a COVID-19 patient?
4. When do the symptoms start appearing?
Ans: 2-14 days
5. Who is more susceptible?
6. How much alcohol should the sanitizer contain?
7. What is the distance to be maintained to prevent the spread?
8. What can be worn to prevent the spread?
9. How to clean a face mask?
Ans: washing machine
10. What test is done for current infections?
11. What test is done for past infection?
12. Who carries out these tests?
13. How do you know you have COVID-19
Ans: Common symptoms include difficulty in breathing, cough and fever. Also, if you are in the containment zone, you must get tested.
14. How to confirm that you have got COVID-19?
Ans: Proper testing by calling the healthcare professionals.
15. How do you know your bodies have sufficient antibodies?
16. One of the ways that used to treat COVID-19 is _
17. What has it caused worldwide?
18. The most affected country in the world
19. Those who have travelled to countries with the outbreak have to undergo
20. Patients with COVID have to be in
21. How can we stop the spread from happening?
22. What can you get from public health officials?
23. To prevent the spread, we have to limit our
24. People during the COVID-19 crises for smaller ailments go in for consultations and opt for
25. What does CO stand for COVID-19?
26. What does VI stand for COVID-19?
27. What does D stand for COVID-19?
28. Which is the world body that is advising for COVID-19?
Ans: WHO (World Health Organisation)
29. How to avoid stigmatizing of COVID-19 infected persons?
30. What is the origin of this infection?
31. Coughs and sneezes from infected persons spread through respiratory
32. What is the source of the coronavirus?
33. How to prevent the spread?
34. How long do you have to wash hands with soap and water?
35. What should people avoid touching?
36. Because it is a new form of coronavirus its called?
37. The transmission of the virus is more when the weather is
38. In order to spread the disease, the coronavirus needs a
- the virus can remain on any surface for days
- how to know the severity of the disease?
- People infected with coronavirus in a region is known as
- Another factor that acts as a catalyst in the spread of COVID-19
- What has COVID-19 done to the economy?
- What has the pandemic called for?
- What has happened to inter-country travel because of COVID-19?
- How is the testing done at checkpoints?
- Which temperatures kill the virus?
- temperature based cutoff will work on the virus for
- do mosquitoes, and ticks spread the virus
51. What are healthcare workers using to protect themselves?
- What are the medical masks called?
- severe cases of COVID-19 have to be kept on
- some cases have been treated with
- medication used to treat malaria to some extent has helped treat
- A person with prior medical conditions are at
- people with chronic diseases have to exercise
- people cured of COVID-19 are required for collecting
- late detection of the disease can be
- Who can get infected easily?
Q1.People who show no signs of a given disease are
(d) None of these
Q2.In which Chinese province was the first case of COVID-19 discovered?
Q3.What has the WHO recommended as precautionary measures?
(a)Hold a family gathering
(b)Hit the Club
(c)Wash hands with soap or sanitizer with high content of alcohol
(d)Go for a party
Q4 What measures can we all take to “flatten the curve”, or reduce the number of daily cases of COVID-19?
(b)Go for a run
(d)Take paracetamols regularly
Q5.What is the name of the virus causing the COVID-19 outbreak?
(a) Wuhan virus
Q6.Which is most widespread?
(d) None of these
Q7.The word quarantine comes from ?
(a)The number 40
(b)He term quick
(c)The fraction quarter
(d)None of these
Q8 After showing symptoms he was told to _______ for 14 days?
(a) Stay at home
(d) None of these
Q9.A disease that can be transmitted to humans from animals is ?
(d) None of these
Q10. WHO on 11 February, 2020 announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak?
Q11.Mild Symptoms of Novel coronavirus are
(c)Shortness of breath
(d)All the above
Q12.From where coronavirus got its name?
(a) Crown-like projections
(b) Leaf-like projections
(c) Structure of rectangle
(d) None of the above
Q13. What are the precautions that need to be taken to protect from the coronavirus?
(a) Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing
(b) Wash your hands after every hour
(c) Visit your doctor for antibiotics treatment
(d) Add more garlic into your diet
Q14. What is Coronavirus?
(a) Family of viruses
(b) Family of Nidovirus
(c) Both a and b are correct
(d) Only b is correct
Q15. Which of the following diseases are related to coronavirus?
(c) Both a and b
(d) Neither a nor b
- What Is Coronavirus? Check Do’s Don’ts
- PM Narendra Modi To Address Nation On Coronavirus : 24th March at 8 pm
- List Of Lockdown States In India Due To Coronavirus
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus