Coronavirus In India till 2nd September (05:05 AM): Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The Coronavirus outbreak has been declared as a Pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). As the Nation enters the “Unlock 4”, Coronavirus cases continue to rise at a rapid rate. People are requested to avoid unnecessary public gatherings and maintain social distancing. In the post below you can check out the coronavirus cases in India and around the world.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Global Coronavirus Cases
Coronavirus has affected many countries and territories across the globe. As per the latest data available over 25.9 million cases and more than 861,275 deaths have been reported.
Coronavirus In India: State Wise Report
Out of the total 3769495 cases reported, Maharashtra has the most number of cases with 8,08,306 confirmed case. Check out the detailed report provided in the below table:
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||3160||2714||46|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli; Daman & Diu||2386||2121||2|
|Jammu and Kashmir||38223||29484||717|
Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046
Helpline Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Top 5 Most affected Countries
Pneumonia of unknown cause detected in Wuhan, China was first reported to the WHO Country Office in China on 31 December 2019. Since then the virus has spread to almost all the countries in the world. The list of 5 worst-hit countries from coronavirus has been given below:
- Covid-19 Curfew ePass: Procedure To Apply For The Curfew e-Pass
- SSC vs Bank Vs RRB NTPC Exams: Check Detailed Comparison
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Questions: Know Everything About Coronavirus