National Constitution Day 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take part in Constitution Day festivities at the Supreme Court. The Prime Minister will introduce a number of fresh proposals for the e-court project during the event. The project aims to use information and communication technologies to offer services to litigants, attorneys, and the judicial system.
National Constitution Day 2022: Key Points
- The Prime Minister is launching several initiatives, including the S3WaaS Websites, the JustIS mobile app 2.0, the Digital Court, and the Virtual Justice Clock.
- The public will know how cases are progressing through the court system, Virtual Justice Clock will increase the accountability and transparency of how the courts operate. On the District Court website, the general public has access to each court’s Virtual Justice Clock.
National Constitution Day 2022: What is JustIS Mobile App 2.0?
- Judges of the High Court and Supreme Court can now follow the status of cases and their resolution through the JustIS Mobile App 2.0. The goal of the digital court is to provide judges with electronic access to court records. The S3WaaS website serves as a framework for creating, configuring, deploying, and managing websites for the publication of specific data and services pertaining to district judicial.
- On the occasion of Constitution Day, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi vartully unveiled the portals for online reading of the Preamble and a quiz on the Indian Constitution. The link offers the ability to read the Preamble to the Constitution in English and the 22 Official Languages.
National Constitution Day 2022: About
- Constitution Day is observed annually on November 26 to honour and recognize the contributions of the Constitution’s Founding Fathers as well as to remember the adoption of the Indian Constitution.
- All of the central government’s ministries and departments are participating in the celebration of Constitution Day this year as well.
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is the Nodal Agency for these events, the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs actively participates in this national programme.
To read more current affairs visit the links below: