Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Technician (Vocational) Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. The recruitment notification was released on Cochin Shipyard Ltd official website @cochinshipyard.com. A total of 358 vacancies have been released for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment till 4th August 2020. All the information related to the recruitment like vacancies, eligibility criteria, the selection process has been mentioned below.
- Commencement of submission of online applications: 15 July 2020
- Last date for submission of online applications: 04 August 2020
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice|
|Accounting & Taxation||1|
|Customer Relationship Management||2|
|Electrical & Electronic Technology||01|
|Food & Restaurant Management||3|
|Basic Nursing and Palliative care||01|
|Trade Apprentice Post|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10|
|Sheet Metal Worker||47|
|Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||20|
|Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37|
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Appearing candidates must have pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices: To be eligible for this post candidates must pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training. All the candidates who have qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications are advised to upload certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
The age limit for the Technician & Trade Apprentice will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Only the candidates who have domicile of Kerala will be considered for recruitment. Candidates will be shortlisted for selection won the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification. In case of candidates having same percentage of marks in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Rs. 9000 per month
- Trade Apprentices: Rs. 8000 per month
How To Apply
- Go to the official website
- Click on the advertisement for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2020
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the Application Form and Fill up Completely
- Submit the form