Coal India Admit Card 2020: Coal India Limited will be conducting the Computer-Based Online Test for 1326 Vacancies of Management Trainees on 27th February 2020 and 28th February 2020. The Coal India admit card has been released and is available on the official site of Coal India Ltd at coalindia.in. The online written exam will be held as per the related discipline applied for by the candidate.
Engineering graduates appearing for the online test will be appointed in Coal India Limited as Management Trainees in various disciplines namely, Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Materials Management, Finance & Accounts, Personnel & HR, Marketing & Sales, Coal Preparation, Systems, and Community Development. The direct link to download the Coal India admit card is available below. Candidates must carry the coal India admit card to the exam center to appear for the written exam. Click on the link given below to download the admit card:
Steps to download Coal India Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official site of Coal India Limited at coalindia.in
- Go to the Careers page of CIL.
- Click on ‘Management Trainee Recruitment’
- The link to download the admit card will be provided.
- Enter your credentials and download the admit card containing exam date, city, and timings.
Watch Video: Coal India Recruitment 2019: Previous Years Question Paper
Coal India Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper I||General Knowledge/Awareness||100 MCQs||100 Marks||Total 3 Hours Duration|
|Paper-II||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||100 MCQs||100 Marks|
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There is no penalty for the wrong answers.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only.