Chhattisgarh Postal Circle, India Posts, has released a notification on 08th March 2021 for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Chhattisgarh. The recruitment process will be held for fulfilling 1137 vacancies. The last date to submit the application extended till 10th April 2021. The Gramin Dav Sevaks will be recruited for Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevaks posts. The candidates have to fill the application form through online mode only. In this article, we are providing you the detailed information about the Chattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Apply Online Starts||08th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Exam Dates||Will be Notified soon|
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||1137|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for GDS in Chhattisgarh Postal Circle:
- Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks.
- Computer Knowledge
Age Limit (as on 08/03/2021)
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- Check the official notification
How to Apply Online For Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
- Fill the Application form with all details correctly
- Upload documents
- Submit Post preferences
- Preview and take a print out
- Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of the application
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make the fee payment.
- In the case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait up to 72 Hours for settlement.
- Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.