1. “The position and velocity of a small particle like electron cannot be simultaneously determined.” This statement is—
2. Electron affinity of noble gases is—
3. A mixture of benzene and toluene forms—
4. The plant cell will shrink when placed in—
5. The hard shell of an egg was dissolved in HCL. The egg was then placed in a concentration solution of NaCl. What will happens—
6. The aqueous solution of which acids is called Vinegar ?
7. Acid rain is due to air pollution by ?
8. What is metallurgy ?
9. What is used to avoid melting of ice ?
10. Why is phosphorus kept under water ?