As SSC CGL exam is coming near, many of candidates are studying very hard for this exam and want to crack this exam very seriously. Many of candidates understand this thing that QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE Section plays a pivotal role in deciding the cut-off for candidates giving this exam.
AND ALSO THIS QUIZ SERIES IS NOT PARTICULARLY FOR SSC EXAM BUT ALSO USEFUL FOR OTHER GOVERNMENT EXAM.
1. In a mixture of 99 litres, milk and water are in the ratio of 5 : 6. What is the quantity of water in the mixture ?
2. If an alloy contains copper and silver in the ratio 3 : 5, what is the percentage quantity of copper in the alloy?
3. The sum of three numbers is 124. If the ratio between the first and second be 4 : 9 and that between the second and third be 1 : 2. Find the difference between the third number and the sum of first and second number.
4. If A : B = 2 : 3, B : C = 4 : 5, C : D = 6 : 7 and D : E = 8 : 9, then find E’s share of property of Rs. 34650.
5. A hound pursues a hare and takes 6 leaps for every 7 leaps of the hare, but 5 leaps of the hound are equal to 6 leaps of the hare. Compare the rates of the hound and the hare.
6. A can do a piece of work in 18 days. B is 20% more efficient that A. Find the number of days it takes B to do the same piece of work.
7. In 44 litres mixture of milk and water the ratio of milk and water is 6 : 5. How much water should be added in the mixture so that the ratio of milk to water becomes 2 : 3?
8. A mixture contains milk and water in the ratio 9 : 4. On adding 4 litres of water, the ratio of milk to water becomes 3 : 2. Find the total quantity of the original mixture.
9. A mixture contain milk and water in the ratio of 4 : 3. One adding 2 litres of water, the ratio of milk to water becomes 8 : 7. Find the total quantity of the final mixture.
10. The students in three classes are in the ratio of 2 : 4 : 5. If 15 students are taken out from each class, the ratio changes to 1 : 3 : 4. What is the total number of students in the three classes, now?