SSC CGL is conducted every year for the recruitment in various posts under the Central Government where the minimum eligibility criteria are graduation. It means a large section of students can apply for this notification. SSC CGL 2019-20 notification has been already released on 22nd October 2019. Many aspirants must have gone through the notification but must be thinking about the changes in SSC CGL 2019-20. Yes, students, SSC CGL 2019-20 will witness some changes as compared to the previous years. What are the changes in SSC CGL 2019-20 and how is it different from SSC CGL 2018? Let’s take a look in detail:
What are the changes in SSC CGL 2019-20?
- In SSC CGL 2019, all the candidates shortlisted in the Tier 1 exam will appear for Tier 2 and Tier 3 exams. It means that a candidate qualifying the Tier 1 exam will appear for both Tier 2 & Tier 3 exams.
- The exam date for Tier 2 & Tier 3 is 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020.
- Candidates will have to prepare for both Tier 2 and Tier 3 exam simultaneously.
- However, the evaluation of Tier 3 Descriptive exam will be done only if a candidate clears the combined cut off for Tier 1 and Tier 2. So, you may appear for both Tier 2 and Tier 3 exams but your Tier 3 answer sheets will be evaluated only if you clear the cut-off.
- The candidates who are not qualified in Tier-II will not be eligible for evaluation of Tier-III and they will not be considered for the further selection process.
- There are some changes in the eligibility criteria of the SSC CGL 2019 as well. Candidates can click on the link to check the changes in eligibility criteria: Check Changes in Eligibility criteria
- Which books are the best for SSC CGL 2019 Exam?
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
- How to Score 40+ marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
Comparison between SSC CGL 2019 & SSC CGL 2018
Earlier, the candidates qualified in Tier 1 used to appear in Tier 2 and then based on the combined performance, only the selected candidates used to appear in Tier 3. The process has now been changed to increase the efficiency of the overall selection process. Due to the various stages, the selection process was tiresome and time-consuming. As the SSC CGL 2019 notification is already delayed, this step must be taken to decrease the time duration of the conduction of SSC CGL exams. Check out the flow chart of SSC CGL 2019 & 2018 Selection Process:
As seen from the above flow chart, one step in the selection process is reduced and it can be expected that the SSC will complete its selection process earlier than before. SSCADDA has already provided all the details regarding the SSC CGL 2019 notification. Click on the links given below to check the details.