CGPSC State Service Prelims Result 2020
CGPSC State Service Preliminary Result 2020: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the result for CGPSC State Services preliminary exam 2019. 3,617 candidates have been shortlisted to appear for the Mains Examination for a total of 242 vacancies. The preliminary examination as held on 9th February 2020. Candidates who appeared for the preliminary exam can check their result and if they are eligible to appear for the mains.
CGPSC Preliminary Result 2020
|CGPSC State Service Examination 2019|
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Post Name||State Service Prelims Exam|
|No of Vacancies||242 (Earlier 199 Vacancies*)|
|Prelims Exam Date||9th February 2020|
|Result Release Date||12th June 2020|
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
How to check your CGPSC Prelims Result 2020?
Follow the steps given below to check the preliminary result of CGPSC 2020:
- Click on the Result PDF given above.
- As the PDF opens, Press Ctrl + F
- Type your Name or Roll number and press enter
- The name or roll number will be highlighted if you have qualified the exam.
- Save the PDF from the download/ print option of the PDF.
CGPSC Mains Exam 2020
Nature of the Exam: Descriptive type
|Name of Question Paper||Marks|
|Paper I – Language||200|
|Paper II – Essay||200|
|Paper III – History, Constitution and Public Administration||200|
|Paper IV – Science, Technology and Environment||200|
|Paper V – Economics and Geography||200|
|Paper VI – Mathematics and Logical Ability||200|
|Paper VII – Philosophy and Sociology||200|
|Interview / Personality Test||150|
|Grand Total Marks||1550|