CGPSC Application Process @ cgpsc gov in
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites application from aspirants to apply online on their official website at psc.cg.gov.in. Candidates appear for the civil services exams and departmental post examination in the state of Chattisgarh. To apply online for CGPSC posts, you can create CGPSC Login to apply online at www cgpsc gov in. Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for the CGPSC exams to get recruited under the state administrative departments. Check out the eligibility criteria, post wise departments and application process for CGPSC exams.
Posts at www cgpsc gov in
The posts for which recruitment exams are conducted by CGPSC are given below:
|S.No||Name of Post & Department|
|1||State Civil Services|
|2||State Police Service|
|3||Chhattisgarh State Finance Service|
|4||Food Officer/ Asst Director|
|5||Asst Director/ District Women & Child Development Officer|
|7||Child Development Project Officer|
|8||C.G. Subordinate (Account Service)|
|9||Assistant Superintendent of Land Record|
|11||Excise Sub Inspector|
|13||Commercial Tax Inspector|
|14||Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer|
|15||Assistant Jail Officer|
|17||Assistant Forest Conservation Officer|
CGPSC Age Limit To Apply Online at cgpsc gov in
The CGPSC age limit for exams must be between 21 to 28 years.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
CGPSC Educational Qualifications
Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualifications of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
www cgpsc gov in: online Application Fee
The application fee required to be paid for the CGPSC recruitment has been given below.
- Other candidates out of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of Chattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
CGPSC GOV IN: Steps to Apply Online
You must follow three steps to fill up the application form for CGPSC:
- Create a CGPSC Login
- Fill Registration Form and upload Documents
- Payment at
1. Sign Up for CGPSC Login
- Please use this step to give general information about you to register the profile.
- For profile registration, you need to have a valid Mobile Number.
- Only one application per candidate is allowed.
- After entering the required information in On-line form, submit the form by clicking on the SUBMIT button.
- An SMS containing application number and login ID information is forwarded at your registered Mobile No.
Note: Please note down the application number carefully as you need to essentially mention it in all your future correspondence/queries related to your application form.
2. Fill Registration Form and upload Documents
- Fill all the required fields in the registration form.
- Fill education qualification details prescribed for applied post/ vacancy.
- Upload Passport size Photograph:- (Only jpg, Maximum 100 KB).
- Upload Signature:- (Only jpg, Maximum 100 KB).
- After you click on preview & Submit button then you will be redirected to Preview Application page.
- After you click on Proceed to Payment button and you have filled all required fields then you will be redirected to the Payment page.
3. Payment at CGPSc official site
- Click on the “Proceed to Payment” button to complete your payment.
- If the payment of the fee is made through online (e-payment) and due to some difficulties the candidate is not sure whether the payment is processed or not, then please use login tab to enter in your login account and check your payment.
- Download and Retain a copy of the online application form for future use.
CGPSC Online Application Process FAQs
Q. What is CGPSC?
CGPSC stands for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
Q. Where can I apply for CGPSC jobs?
You can apply for CGPSC jobs on the official website at psc.cg.gov.in.
Q. What is the online application fee for CGPSC?
The application fee required to be paid for the CGPSC is Rs 400 for general category candidates.
Q. What are the posts under CGPSC?
The posts under CGPSC includes State Civil Services, State Police Service, Nayab Tehsildar, Food Officer etc