Candidates who are found using any kind of unfair means in any of the Staff Selection Commission Exams can face debarment from the SSC Exams for up to 7 years. SSC released the new debarment rules 2 years ago in 2018 and we are reminding students again before the SSC CGL 2019 Tier-1 exam which is scheduled to be conducted from 2nd March to 11th March 2020.
The highest debarment punishment that a candidate can face for using unfair in the SSC Exams in 7 years and the minimum debarment punishment is 2 years.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Using a fake admit card or identity proof can result in candidates debarred for 5 years.
Assaulting exam supervisor or intimidating exam invigilator using a weapon can result in candidate getting debarred for 7 years.
Taking cognizance of the screenshots of exam hall or the question paper shared by candidates, which leads to paper leaks, the Commission has decided to debar such candidates for 7 years as well.
Candidates would also be penalized with 7 years of debarment if they share examination terminal through remote desktop software/ Apps/ LAN/ VAN, etc and attempt to hack or manipulate examination servers, data.
Getting support or influence for candidature with any irregular or improper means can lead to 3 years of debarment.
In a move to tighten security in the exam centers, the Staff Selection Commission has disallowed possession of mobile phones beyond the frisking zone, in ‘switched on’ or ‘switched off’ mode. Candidates violating this rule will be banned from appearing in SSC exams for 3 years.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts examination to recruit lakhs of candidates everywhere. Candidates must not try to break any rules mentioned above and in the official notice in order to avoid getting debarred.