Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for 2021-22 today. Today’s Quiz is based on the Budget and it includes the latest Pattern Questions asked in Various exams last year. Percentage, Ratio, and DI questions based on the Budget are included in the Quiz.
Q1. HOW MUCH% GDP was decreses in 2020?
Q2. ,How much budget is finalized , In scheme pradhan mantri gareeb kalyan yojna in session 2021?
(a) 2.76 lakh crores.
(b) 3 lakh crores.
(c) 50,000 crore.
(d) 10 lakh crores.
Q3. Aatmanirbhar package is how much percent of total GDP?
Q4. Which policy is launched in this budget session 2021 related to vehicle’s?
(a) Vehicle energy efficiency policy.
(b) Transport policy.
(c) environmental policy.
(d) voluntary vehicle scrapage policy.
Q5. How many new emergency health center will open across the country?
Q6. For Air clean project. In 5 year’s government finalized how much budget in 2021?
(a) 2000 crore.
(b) 50,000 crore.
(c) 1 lakh crores.
(d) 5000 crore.
Q7. How much budget is finalized in sector of health in budget 2021?
(a) 2.2 lakh crores.
(b) 1 lakh crores.
(c) 5 lakh crores.
(d) 100 lakh crores.
Q8. How much money is decided to gave the government banks in budget 2021?
(b) 1 lakh crores.
(C) 50,000 crore.
(d) 10,000 crore.
Q9. How many people was benefited by the government policy “ujwala yojna” ?
(a) 1 crore.
(b) 8 crore.
(C) 50 crore.
(d) 25 crore.
Q10. In budget session 2021 , how many new fishing hub is decided to open soon?
Q11. How many Adarsh school will be open in future finalized by government?
(c) 1 lakh.
(d) 1 crore.
Q12. In budget 2021 ,. Government has decided to open Central University in which State/U.T?
(a) J and k.
(d) Himachal Pradesh.
Q13. How much new army public school will be built by the government?
Q14. How much budget is provided by the government to make awareness in digitally payment across the people of the country?
(b) 2000 crore.
(c) 3500 crore.
(d) 50,000 crore.
Q15. In which State/u.t government has decided to start Gas pipeline project in 2021 budget session?
(b) J and k.
Q16. How much money will be spended on National research foundation project ?
(a) 10,000 crore.
(b) 50,000 crore.
(c) 2000 crore.
(d) 1 lakh crore.
Q17. In budget session 2021 , government decides how much budget for census 2021?
(a) 50,000 crore.
(b) 1lakh crore.
(c) 20,000 crore.
(d) 1000 crore.
Q18. In budget session 2021 , government has decided to increase the limit of tax audit from 5 crore to ___?
(a) 20 crore.
(b) 8 crore.
(c) 10 crore.
(d) 6 crore.
Q19. Farmers will be provided how much time more than MSP on their crops?
(a) 3 time’s.
(b) 1.5 times.
(c) 5 times.
(d) 2.5 times.
Q20. How much budget is finalized for jal jeevan ministry in budget session 2021?
(a) 2.87 lakh crores.
(b) 5 lakh crores.
(c) 100 lakh crores.
(d) 3.5 lakh crores.
• There is huge fall in the GDP of india.i.e 7.7% .
• Government has finalized , 2.76 lakh crores budget for scheme pradhan mantri gareeb kalyan yojna.
• Pradhan mantri gareeb kalyan yojna was started in December 16, by PM Narendra Modi.
• AATMANIRBHAR PACKAGE is the 13% of the total GDP.
• And aatmanirbhar package was given by Narendra Modi on 12 may 2020 at the time of coronavirus pandemic.
• Voluntary vehicle scrapage policy is launched in budget session 2021.
• 20 years older vehicle comes under this policy.
• 17 new emergency health center will be open across the country , said Nirmala sitharaman the finance minister of India in budget 2021.
• Provisions of rs 2000 crore is finalized for Air clean for 5 year’s programme.
• 2.2 lakh crores budget is finalized in health sector of India.
• Because , in covid pandemic we become aatmanirbhar in health sector also .
• RS 20,000 CRORE is given to government banks… so that common man couldn’t suffer more in this pandemic.
• 8 crore people was benefited from Ujjawala Yojna started by PM Narendra Modi.
• And, it was started on 2016.
S10.(a) 5 new fishing hub will be open across the country.
S11. (a) 15,000 new Adarsh school will be open across the country.i.e. india finalized by the Modi government to increased the level of education in urban and local area’s.
S12. ( b) In Leh , after making it union territory government has decided to make profit of every single citizens of Leh
In that’s situation central university will be built in Leh to provide education in every corner of the country .
S13.(a) 100 army public school will be built across the india in future.
S14. (a) Rs 1500 crore will be finalized by the Modi government to increased awareness across the people of the india to use payment digitally.
S15. (b) Jammu and Kashmir is the union territories. , Where gas pipeline project will be started after the BJP won in the j and k.
S16.(b) Rs 50,000 crore.
S17. (a) rs 50,000 crore will be spending for census 2021 In india decided by the Modi government.
And , this time census will be done digitally.
S18.(c) 10 crore.
S19.( b) 1.5 times of msp on their crops.
S20.(a) rs 2.87 lakh crores.
In the last month i.e. in May daily we will provide you with a test of the previous years’ question papers, this will increase your confidence in solving the real exam and will make you familiar with the real-time exam.
To Attempt the Quiz on APP with Timings & All India Rank, Download the app now, Click here