BSF Recruitment 2019
Border Security Force (BSF) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the BSF Recruitment 2019 notification for 1356 GD Constable Vacancy for the male & female candidates belonging to the UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. The eligible candidates can apply online for BSF recruitment 2019. The BSF Recruitment 2019 detailed notification, dates, vacancy and process has been provided in the post. Interested candidates should possess the required qualifications and must be domiciles of J & K and Ladakh UTs. They are also required to have the physical and medical standards required for this post.
BSF Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date for Registration at Specified PST & PET Centre: 07-11-2019
- Closing Date for Registration at Specified PST & PET Centre: 14-11-2019
BSF Recruitment 2019: Vacancy
BSF Recruitment 2019: Pay Scale
Level 3 (Rs 21700 – 69100) in the pay matrix as per 7th Central Pay Commission plus usual and admissible allowances to Central Govt. employees.
BSF Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Candidates should not have born earlier than 02-08-1996 & later than 01-08-2001
BSF Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
Candidates should possess Matriculation/ 10th Class from recognized Board/ University.
BSF Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
- Candidates who have been issued admit cards will report at the PST & PET centre on the given date and time to undergo Physical and medical tests.
- The candidates who qualify the PST & PET will be required to appear in a written test.
- The written test will consist of objective type MCQ consisting of 100 questions of 100 marks to be attempted in 2 hours.
- The question paper will test the knowledge of general awareness, elementary maths, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- The question paper will be prepared in Hindi, English and Urdu.
BSF Recruitment 2019: How to apply?
- Candidates who fulfil the standards should personally appear at the PST & PET centre designated in respect of their Districts from 7th Nov 2019 to 14th Nov 2019 for registration of their applications.
- Candidates should bring along the application form given at the end of the notification while reporting at the PST & PET centre.
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
Watch: FCI 2019 | English | 500+ Most Important Error Detection