Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS)
The Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) is an ambitious project by the Government of Bihar to alleviate poverty in the State. BRLPS was formed to provide right & equal opportunities for livelihoods to the rural community especially poor. Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society under the overall Framework of National Rural Livelihoods Mission has a mission to scale up all 534 blocks of 38 district of Bihar in a phased manner. Development professionals working under BRLPS intercede with the community through the following four programmes: institution and capacity building, microfinance, social development, and livelihoods. It offers various BRLPS Vacancy to the youth of the state for better interaction with the rural community. BRLPS official website to get the details about recruitment notifications is jobs.brlps.in.
BRLPS offers great opportunities for people who want to pursue a career and help people deal with the rural community. It provides you with an opportunity to work at the grassroots level.
BRLPS Recruitment: Posts with GD & PI
- Project Manager- Micro Finance
- Project Manager- Micro Insurance
- Project Manager- Alternate Banking
- Project Manager- Documentation & External Relation
- Project Manager- Marketing & Innovation
- Project Manager- Social Safeguard
- Project Manager- HNS Capacity Building & Enterprise Development
- Project Manager- Business Development (Non-Farm)
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Livelihood Specialist
- Office Assistant (SPMU)
- IT Associate
- Accountant (SPMU)
- Training Officer
- Block Project Manager
- Project Associate
- Finance Manager
- Manager Institution Building & Capacity Building
- Manager–Non Farm & Micro Enterprise
- Manager–Livelihoods (Farm)
- Manager – Communication
- Manager- Micro Finance
- Manager- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Manager HR & A
- Manager Health & Nutrition
- Manager Jobs
- Manager – Community Finance
- Manager – Social Development
- Procurement Manager
BRLPS career: Posts with PPT & PI
- District Project Manager
- Project Manager (ODF-S Cell)
- State Consultant-MLE & MIS
- Consultant-SLWM (ODF-S Cell)
- Consultant-IEC/CB (ODF-S Cell)
- Consultant-Technical Sanitation (ODF-S Cell)
BRLPS Vacancy with Tally Test & PI
- Accountant (LSBA, SPMU)
Jobs BRLPS: Posts with PI
- Accountant ( BRLPS, BLOCK LEVEL)
- Office Assistant (BLOCK LEVEL)
- District Coordinator (LSBA)
- District Consultant- CB & IEC (LSBA)
- District Consultant- MLE & MIS (LSBA)
- District Consultant- SLWM (LSBA)
- Block Coordinator (LSBA)
Posts with 02 Days Village Internship program
- Area Coordinator
Posts with 45 Days Village Internship program
- Community Coordinator
BRLPS Apply Online
Applicants have to fill the online application form to apply online against the position for which they are applying for. On submission, the candidate can download the PDF or take the printout of the form that contains all the candidate information with a pre-printed unique registration number. However, applications of only those candidates who have remitted the application fee will be considered.
BRLPS online: Points to be noted
- Relevant experience must be carefully reviewed in the web advertisement before applying. Please ensure that you choose the appropriate options carefully in the relevant experience field.
- Ensure that you apply only once for any particular position. Multiple applications will lead to only the most recent application against which fee has been received to be considered based on timestamp.
- Address- Pin code in the address column should be written in full.
- Visible Mark of Identification
- The visible mark of identification must be given for the purpose of cross verification of the applicant in future stages.
- Applicants are requested to provide anyone visible mark from the list below.
- Visible scar other than from vaccination
- Visible moles
- Other visible birthmarks if any.
BRLPS Career: Selection Process
The selection process of BRLPS consists of multiple steps. The below steps depicts the selection process properly:
Step 1. Job Publish
Step 2. Application form acceptance
Step 3. Application form screening and publishing of provisional shortlisted candidates
Step 4. Publication of final list of shortlisted candidates and release of admit card
Step 5. Computer-based test completed
Step 6. Publication of list of candidates who have obtained minimum qualifying marks
Step 7. Publication of position-wise list of shortlisted candidates based on merit
Step 8. Further selection process (GD/PPT/PI)
Step 9. Category wise final merit list of selected candidates
Step 10. Background verification & joining
The syllabus for BRLPS is different for different positions. Check out the exam pattern for BRLPS.
|Sl. No.||Subject||Total Questions/Total Marks|
|I. All Project Managers/ Assistant Finance Manager|
|II. District Project Manager/ Block Project Manager|
|5||Social / Development Sector||25|
|III. Area Coordinator/ Community Coordinator|
|IV. Managers(Thematic)/Livelihood Specialist/ Training Officer /Manager- IBCB|
|V. Office Assistant (BPIU & SPMU)/Project Associate|
|VI. Accountant( BPIU & SPMU) / Cashier|
|VII. I T Associate|
Candidates can visit the website http://jobs.brlps.in for applying the positions listed in the site.