BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notice regarding an extension for online application for Assistant Prosecution Officer where 553 Vacancies are released at the official site on bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates can apply for the BPSC Recruitment 2020 till 27th March 2020.
The official link to apply online for the BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer is available below. Candidates will be recruited in Level 9 of the pay matrix after the appointment. You must go through the eligibility criteria, qualifications, and other details before applying for this recruitment. The last date for the application process is 27th March 2020.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Start Date to apply– 07 February 2020
- Last Date For Registration – 19th March 2020 [Extended]
- Last Date for submitting the online application fee- 23rd March 2020 [Extended]
- Last Date to apply online- 27th March 2020 [Extended]
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2020
A total of 553 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officer is released in the official notification.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Educational Qualifications 2020
Candidate must be a Law Graduate from any recognized institute or University.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- The age for General Male is 18 to 37 Years
- General Female/BC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 18 to 42 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) – 18 to 40 years
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- For SC of Bihar /ST of Bihar /Woman of Bihar/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category) – Rs 150/-
- Others – Rs. 600
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2020: Selection Process
The selection process comprises of 3 stages:
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam, and
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Indian History, Polity & Geography|
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains Exam Pattern
|1||Paper 1||General Awareness||100|
|2||Paper 2||Hindi Language||100|
|3||Paper 3||English Language||100|
|4||Paper 4||Indian Penal Code, 1860||150|
|5||Paper 5||Indian Evidence Act, 1872||150|
|6||Paper 6||Criminal Procedure Code, 1973||150|