BPSC 65th Prelims Exam Analysis 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission conducted 65th BPSC 2019 Prelims Examination in One Shift today i.e 15th October 2019. This post will provide you with the detailed 65th BPSC Prelims Exam Analysis of the Public Service Commission with the topic-wise distribution of questions, good attempts, and exact exam review. Check the exam analysis for the 65th BPSC Prelims Examination.
BPSC 65th Prelims Examination Exam Analysis 2019:
Let’s look at the BPSC 65th Prelims Examination pattern. The overall exam was moderate to hard.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of
|1||General Knowledge, Aptitude & Reasoning||150||150||2 hours|
- There is a no negative marking.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
BPSC 65th Prelims Examination Exam Analysis 2019: Subject Wise Analysis
The 65th BPSC Prelims Examination consists of 3 sections namely General Knowledge, Aptitude & Reasoning. The overall exam was Moderate to Hard. The below analysis has been provided for BPSC 65th Prelims Examination.
|S.No||Subject||Number Of Questions||Level Of Questions|
|2||Geography||13||Moderate – Hard|
|3||Economics||11||Moderate – Hard|
|6||Environment & Ecology||6||Easy|
|9||Bihar Current Affairs||1||Easy|
|10||Aptitude & Reasoning||10||Moderate|
- Author of Book Desher Katha?
- Editor of Searchlight newspaper in Bihar?
- Founder of INC?
- Founder of the ” Bihar Socialist Party’ in 1931?
- Author Of India for Indians?
- Founder of Satyashodhak Samaj?
- Founder of India House in London?
- 1st Women President Of INC?
- Study Of Bones is called?
- The organ in which lymphocytes are formed?
- Unit of Pressure?
- AIDS is caused by?
- Time is taken by Sunlight to reach earth?
- What is measured in Hertz?
- Father of Modern Chemistry?
- Unit Of Electric Power?
- Device to measure Electic Current?
- Main component of Green House Gases?
- Gas is also known as Laughing Gas?
- Natural Rubber is a polymer of?
- By product of Photosynthesis?
- Mandal Dam Project to be built on which river?