BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for 90 vacancies of Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI). Candidates will be recruited in the Department of Transport, Government of Bihar. If you have passed 10th pass and have a diploma in Automobile Engineering, you can apply for BPSC recruitment from 11 May to 26 May. The BPSC motor vehicle inspector recruitment gives you an opportunity to work in the Level 6 pay scale. You can check the detailed notification, eligibility criteria, and apply online for Motor Vehicle Inspector before 26th May.
|Exam Name||BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam (BPSC MVI)
बीपीएससी एमवीआई- मोटरयान निरीक्षक
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Online Application Mode||Online Only|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Age Limit||21 years to 42 years|
- Bihar General Awareness Quiz For All Bihar State Exams: Take The GA Test Now
- Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Apply Now For 221 Vacancies Extended
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Interested candidates can apply online for the BPSC Motor vehicle inspector recruitment from 11th May to 26th May 2020. The motor vehicle inspector important dates are mentioned below.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
|BPSC MVI Registration Start Date||11th May 2020|
|BPSC MVI Registration End Date||26th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||09th June 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||01st June 2020|
|Last Date To Send
Hardcopy via speed post
|29th June 2020,
up to 5 pm
BPSC Motor Vehicle Vacancy
The total vacancies announced for the BPSC MVI are 90. Check out the post wise distribution of vacancies.
|Category||Total Vacancy||Reserved for women|
|Backward Class women||04||NA|
- Bihar Police Salary: Job Profile, Pay Scale and Allowances
- BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Apply Now for Assistant Engineer
BPSC Motor Vehicle Educational Qualifications
The candidates must have matriculated (10th class) from a recognized board and must have passed Diploma in Automobile Engineering by any institution approved by the Central Government or State Government.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated as on 01.08.2019.
- General Male – 18 to 37 Years
- General Female/BC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 21 to 40 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) – 21 to 42 years
|For General/BC/EWS||Rs 750/-|
|For SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||Rs 200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||Rs 200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||Rs 200/-|
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Selection process
The selection process of BPSC Motor vehicle inspector includes 2 stages.
- Written Test: It will comprise three papers.
Written Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Marks||Duration||Type of questions|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||100||2 Hrs||Objective & MCQ|
|Paper II||Automobile OR Mechanical Engineering||100||2 Hrs||Objective & MCQ|
|Paper III||Motor Vehicle Manual and Acts||100||2 Hrs||Objective & MCQ|
BPSC MVI Interview
- The interview for BPSC MVI is in 3 parts.
- The total marks for the Interview are 150 marks.
The procedure for the BPSC MVI Interview is given below in detail.
How to apply?
To apply for the BPSC MVI recruitment 2020, candidates must follow the simple steps as given below:
- Click on the apply online link given below.
- Register yourself by entering your details such as name, parents’ name, dob and other details.
- Enter your email id and mobile number to get the correct OTP.
- Submit the registration form.
- Proceed to payment and after paying the required fee, click on final submit.
After submitting the online application form for BPSC MVI, candidates must take a print out of the online form. Sign on the hard copy with a blue ball pen in English and Hindi and Send the Hard Copy of Online application form to the given address on or before 29th June 2020 05:00 PM:
” Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001″