Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 55 vacancies in Child Development Project Officer ( Bal Vikas Paeiyojana Padadhikari) posts in the Bihar Social Welfare Department. The last date to fill the form is 1st April 2021 through the Official website i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The candidates should note that there is no other mode of the application except Online. Candidates having Graduated from any recognized University can apply for BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021. In this article, we are providing you with the details regarding the BPSC notification.
BPSC CDPO: Important Dates
|Online registration begins||5th March 2021|
|Last day to apply online||1st April 2021|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
BPSC CDPO: Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
BPSC CDPO: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are aged 21 to 37 years as counted from August 1, 2021, are only eligible for BPSC CDPO posts.
- Candidates of reserved categories have provisions for relaxation in the maximum age limit.
- The maximum age limit for OBC and female candidates is at 40 years and for SC, ST male, and female candidates, the maximum age is 42 years.
- Candidates should have Graduated from any recognized University.
BPSC CDPO: Application Fee
- General, BC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female : Rs. 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
BPSC CDPO: Pay Scale
- Level -9: Rs. 53100-167800
BPSC CDPO Selection Process:
- Through the Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
BPSC CDPO: Selection Procedure
- Candidates would be selected based on the preliminary exam, followed by the main exam, which would be followed by an interview.
- The Preliminary exam would be for 150 marks and the duration for the exam would be for 2 hours. This will be an objective type test.
- The mains exam would be for 3 hours consisting of 300 marks. From which candidates have to choose one subject.
- The interview would then comprise 120 marks.
- Candidates would be selected based on their total marks.
How to Apply online for BPSC CDPO 2021?
- BPSC Child Development Project Officer CDPO Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 05/03/2021 to 01/05/2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Bihar BPSC CDPO Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill in Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
BPSC CDPO: FAQ
Q, What is the total number of vacancies released by the BPSC for CDPO?
Ans: BPSC has released 55 vacancies for CDPO.
Q. When is the online application for filling the form will begin?
Ans: The online application had begun on 5th March 2021.
Q. What is the Last date to fill up the application form?
Ans: The last date to fill the form is 1st April 2021.
Q. What is the educational qualification needed to apply for BPSC CDPO?
Ans: Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.