Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 55 vacancies in Child Development Project Officer ( Bal Vikas Paeiyojana Padadhikari) posts in the Bihar Social Welfare Department. The last date to fill the form is 1st April 2021 through the Official website i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. BPSC Has Released CDPO Home Science Exam Syllabus. Before appearing for any exam it is important to know detailed about the syllabus. In this article, we are providing you with the syllabus and exam pattern as per the BPSC notification.
BPSC CDPO: Important Dates
|Online registration begins||5th March 2021|
|The last day to apply online||1st April 2021|
|Exam Date||6th February 2022|
BPSC CDPO Selection Process:
- Through the Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
BPSC CDPO: Selection Procedure
- Candidates would be selected based on the preliminary exam, followed by the main exam, which would be followed by an interview.
- The Preliminary exam would be for 150 marks and the duration for the exam would be for 2 hours. This will be an objective-type test.
- The main exam would be for 3 hours consisting of 300 marks. From which candidates have to choose one subject.
- The interview would then comprise 120 marks.
- Candidates would be selected based on their total marks.
BPSC CDPO: Exam Pattern
|Preliminary Exam||Mains Exam|
Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- The prelims will include General Knowledge.
- This will be about all the details regarding Bihar’s state.
- The exam will be for 2 hours with 150 marks.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Indian Geography
- General Science
- World Geography
- General Awareness
- General Studies.
BPSC CDPO Mains Exam Syllabus 2021
|General Hindi||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Total||1000 Marks||12 Hours|
For a detailed syllabus of the BPSC CDPO, Mains exam Candidates can check it from the Official Pdf of BPSC.