BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has extended the last date of submission for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer. The official notice was released on the official website of BPSC @bpsc.bih.nic.in. The last date of registration for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 has been extended up to 05 May 2020. Candidates can apply online for these posts till 30th June 2020 and the last date to send the hard copy of the application has been extended up to 4th July 2020. The candidates who are preparing for the examination can check the revised dates below.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Process||Earlier Decided Date||Revised Date|
|Application registration last date||8th June 2020||20th June 2020|
|Last date to fill application form online||24th June 2020||30th June 2020|
|Last date to receive the hard copy of the application date||30th June 2020||4th July 2020|
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacanices
Bihar public Service Commission is conducting the recruitment drive to fill 31 vacancies to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil).
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who have engineering degree is Civil from AICTE approved university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit (as on August 1, 2019)
|Minimum age (for all categories)||21 Years|
|Maximum age for unreserved (Male) candidates||37 years|
|Maximum age for Extremely Backward Class candidates||40 Years|
|Maximum age for Backward Class Candidates||40 Years|
|Maximum age for BC Women||40 Years|
|Maximum age for Unreserved (Female)||40 Years|
|Maximum age for SC and ST (Male & Female)||42 Years|
- Bihar General Awareness Quiz For All Bihar State Exams: Take The GA Test Now
- Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Apply Now For 221 Vacancies Extended
- Bihar Police Salary: Job Profile, Pay Scale and Allowances
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 For 90 Vacancies; Apply Online Now
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Selection procedure
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate during the selection process are 40% for general candidates, 36.5% for BCs, 34% for EBC and 32% for SCs and STs, women and Physically Handicapped candidates. If Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates doesn’t turn up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the BPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and / or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Fee
|1||For General Category Candidates||Rs 750/-|
|2||SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State||Rs 200/-|
|3||Permanent Residents of Bihar (Women)||Rs 200/-|
|4||Physically Handicapped (40% or more)||Rs 200/-|
|5||For All other candidates||Rs 750/-|
All the candidates who want to apply for the recruitment can pay the fee online through net banking using debit and credit card.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit BPSC official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on BPSC Assistant Engineer AE 03/2020 Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Interested candidates can apply between 11/03/2020 to 25/03/2020
- Candidate must check all the documents and verification IDs
- Scan all the documents related to recruitment Form like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Candidate Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Make the payment
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.