Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the recruitment notification to fill the 255 vacancies to the post of Assistant Engineer (AE). The Recruitment notification was released on BPSC’s official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in. All the eligible and interested candidates can now apply for the recruitment till 30th June 2020. Check out the complete article below to know the important details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and everything related to the examination.
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Last date for Registration: 20th June 2020
- Last date to pay online fee: 24th June 2020
- Last date of online application: 30th June 2020
- Last date of submission of hard copy of application: 4th July 2020
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
In order to be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must possess BE / B.Tech graduation Degree in the relevant subject of engineering to be eligible for this recruitment.
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
Appearing candidates must be between the age of 21 to 37 years (age relaxation as per government norms)
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: Selection Criteria
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of written exam.
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST candidates of bihar/Women of Bihar/Disability – Rs. 200/-
BPSC AE Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the BPSC Official website or Click on the link provided Below
- Register yourself by creating a unique username and email id.
- Visit the Login Page
- Fill the application form by filling all the details required carefully
- Upload your signature, photograph and necessary certificates
- Make payment and Submit your form
- Candidates can save the Application form for future reference.