BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Recruitment
BPSC 65th Mains 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission extended the online application last date for BPSC 65th mains exam till 30 June 2020. Candidates who have not applied yet for BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Exam can apply at bpsc.bih.nic.in till 30th June. The application fee for BPSC 65th CCE 2020 can be paid till 24 June 2020.
The commission announced BPSC 65th Preliminary test Result 2020 on 6 March 2020, the exam was held on 15 October 2019. According to the result, a total of 6522 candidates have qualified for BPSC 65th Mains 2020 exam. The mains exam will be held on 4th, 5th & 7th August 2020. Candidates can check the details of BPSC 65th mains 2020 online application below.
Click here to apply now for 65th Mains Recruitment 2020
BPSC 65th Mains 2020: Important Dates
|Last date for submission of fee||
24th June 2020
|Last date for submission of online application||
30th Juen 2020
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the online application & documents||
4th July 2020
|BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Exam Date||4th, 5th & 7th August 2020|
Download Official Notice of BPSC 65th Mains Exam Date
Click here to check the last date extension notice
BPSC 65th Mains 2020: Application Process
Qualified candidates must apply to the posts of BPSC 65th Mains through the online mode. After completion of the online application form, the candidates must submit the hard copy of the application to the Joint cum Secretary Controller of Examinations, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800001 on or before 30 June 2020.
BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Application Fee
The application fee required to apply online and submit the form is:
- General – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST of Bihar – Rs. 200/-
- PWD – Rs. 200/-
- Other category candidates – Rs. 750/-
BPSC 65th Mains 2020 Selection Process
- The written test will be conducted in three subjects, with two compulsory subjects namely General Hindi and General Studies (two papers) of 100 marks each.
- It will consist of 300 marks.
- Apart from this, it is mandatory to keep one of the subjects as an optional subject.
- Each optional subject will have a paper of 300 marks.
- The duration of the examination for each subject will be of three hours.
- Bihar Police Salary: Job Profile, Pay Scale and Allowances
- BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Apply Now for Assistant Engineer
BPSC 65th Mains 2020: Qualifying Marks
- The qualifying marks for General Hindi subject will be 30 marks. It will not be added in the merit list.
- In other subjects, it is necessary to get 40 per cent marks for general category, 36.5 per cent for backward classes, 34 per cent for extremely backward classes, 32 per cent marks for ST, SC, women, differently-abled.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the main examination and successful candidates will be called for interview which will be of 120 marks.