BPCL Exam 2020: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a government of India undertaking a company for Oil and Gas. BPCL operates under the Ministry of PSU. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. BPCL invites online applications for the several posts in its Depots and Offices spread out across the Country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience, etc. There are a lot of career opportunities for aspirants who want to work in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
|Exam Name||BPCL Recruitment|
|Organizing Body||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post||Technician, Utility Operator, Utility Operator (Boiler)|
|Head Office||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Eligible candidates may apply for the recruitment from October 1, 2020 till October 16, 2020. Candidates can apply for the recruitment through the BPCL website @www.bharatpetroleum.com.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must fulfill the educational/work experience requirement as given below.
- Process Technician: Candidate must have First Class (60%) full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Govt Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- Utility Operator: First Class (60%) full-Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- Utility Operator (Boiler): First Class (60%) full-Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE and First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test and skill test.
- Stage 1: Written Test:
Before the written test, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their percentage marks. Written Tests will be conducted at centers identified by the Corporation and would be suitably informed to the shortlisted candidates. The corporation reserves its right to include/exclude any test center at any stage. No request for a change in date of tests or test centers will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- Stage 2: Skill Test
Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Skill Tests. Skill Test will be of ‘qualifying nature’ only. Selected candidates must meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final Selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/certificate verification.
- Print of Application Form with the self-attested photograph.
- Birth certificate, Matriculation/SSC/SSLC certificate (for Age proof)
- Educational Qualification certificates/Marksheets.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable
- Medical certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- Experience certificate/s from employer/s
- Boiler Attendant Certificate, if applicable
- NOC from the employer, if applicable
- Proof of Domicile
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of BPCL i.e. bharatpetroleum.com
- Go to the “Career” tab.
- Select the vacancy for which you want to apply for.
- Submit the application form with all the necessary information
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay application fee
- Take the printout of application form