As we all know that RRB released the notification for RRB NTPC Recruitment last year to recruit candidates for a total of 35,208 vacancies for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. The exam will be conducted at the end of this year and aspirants must be searching for the best books and e-books for RRB NTPC 2020 exam. You must be thinking from where should I study to score decent marks in the Stage I exam? The options are numerous in the market but which one is the right choice for you? This post will answer all your queries related to the books required for the RRB NTPC Exam
Why do you need to study from books?
- To ace the examination with good marks, one needs to have a strong command over all the subjects as per the given exam pattern.
- RRB NTPC exam will have Written Exams in 2 stages of its recruitment process consisting of General Awareness, Mathematics and General Intelligence & Reasoning with a total of 100 questions in stage 1 and 120 questions in stage 2.
- As the subjects and syllabus for both the stages are same, you will have to practice as much as you can and have a thorough understanding of the basics.
- The Cracker General Awareness MCQ eBook for RRB JE, NTPC, SSC and other Exams 2019 (English Edition)
- 3500+ Questions of History, Geography, Polity, Economics & Miscellaneous
- Previous Years’ Questions
- Detail Explanation of History, Geography, Polity, Economics & Miscellaneous.
- Based on latest Pattern
2. Railway eBook Plus: One Month Subscription (Validity: 12 Months)
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Diverse eBooks for numerous competitive exams based on the latest pattern
- Detailed concepts, solutions, and expert analysis
- Monthly Competition power e-Magazine
- Monthly The Hindu one-liners
- Previous Years’ E-papers & Upcoming E-Papers
- Subject wise and section-wise eBooks
- Regular Updation of eBooks based on the Upcoming Exams
3. The Cracker General Science MCQ eBook for RRB JE, NTPC, SSC and other Exams 2019 English Edition
- 1800+ Questions of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Previous Years’ Questions
- Detail Explanation of Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Based on latest Pattern.
4. A Comprehensive Guide for RRB NTPC, Group D, ALP & Others Exams 2019 Hindi Edition eBook (NTPC Special)
- नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित विस्तृत हल सहित 4500+ प्रश्न
- 5 फुल लेंग्थ मॉक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित)
- 5 विगत वर्षों के प्रश्न पत्र
- प्रैक्टिस सेट्स सहित टॉपिक के अनुसार प्रश्न
- सामान्य विज्ञान एवं सामान्य जागरूकता के 500+ प्रश्न
5. A Comprehensive Guide for RRB NTPC, Group D, ALP & Others Exams 2019 English Edition eBook (NTPC Special)
- 4500+ Questions Based on Latest Pattern with detailed Solutions
- 5 Full-Length Mocks ( Based on Latest Pattern
- 5 Previous Years’ Papers
- Topic-wise Questions with Practice sets
- 500+ MCQs of General Science & General Awareness