As we all know that RRB released the notification for RRB NTPC Recruitment last year to recruit candidates for a total of 35,208 vacancies for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. The exam will be conducted in december 2020 and aspirants must be searching for the best books and e-books for RRB NTPC 2020 exam. You must be thinking from where should I study to score decent marks in the Stage I exam? The options are numerous in the market but which one is the right choice for you? This post will answer all your queries related to the books required for the RRB NTPC Exam.
Why do you need to study from books?
- To ace the examination with good marks, one needs to have a strong command over all the subjects as per the given exam pattern.
- RRB NTPC exam will have Written Exams in 2 stages of its recruitment process consisting of General Awareness, Mathematics and General Intelligence & Reasoning with a total of 100 questions in stage 1 and 120 questions in stage 2.
- As the subjects and syllabus for both the stages are same, you will have to practice as much as you can and have a thorough understanding of the basics.
A Comprehensive Guide for RRB NTPC, Group D, ALP & Others Exams 2019 English Edition eBook (NTPC Special)
- 4500+ Questions Based on Latest Pattern with detailed Solutions
- 5 Full-Length Mocks ( Based on Latest Pattern
- 5 Previous Years’ Papers
- Topic-wise Questions with Practice sets
- 500+ MCQs of General Science & General Awareness
A Comprehensive Guide for RRB NTPC, Group D, ALP & Others Exams 2019 Hindi Edition eBook (NTPC Special)
- नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित विस्तृत हल सहित 4500+ प्रश्न
- 5 फुल लेंग्थ मॉक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित)
- 5 विगत वर्षों के प्रश्न पत्र
- प्रैक्टिस सेट्स सहित टॉपिक के अनुसार प्रश्न
- सामान्य विज्ञान एवं सामान्य जागरूकता के 500+ प्रश्न