Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Bombay High Court has released the official notification for the recruitment of 247 Clerk Posts on the official website @bombayhighcourt.nic.in on 23rd December 2021. The candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for the Select List of 206 and Wait List of 41 candidates for the post of Clerk. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 23rd December to 6th January 2022 on bombayhighcourt.nic.in.Candidates must go through the details provided below with important dates, vacancy details, apply online link, and other details.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Overview
Bombay High Court has released the official notification for the recruitment of 247 Clerk posts on the official website. A detailed overview has been provided below.
|Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Notification Released||23rd December 2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Selection process||Written Test|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Bombay High Court has released the official notification PDF on the official website. The candidates can download the official notification PDF from the link provided below. Candidates must go through the PDF before applying for the recruitment process.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
Before applying for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22, candidates must go through the important dates tabulated below.
|Start Date for submission of Application form||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date for submission of the Application form||6th January 2022|
|Exam Dates||To be notified|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:Application Link
The online application process has begun on 23rd December 2021 . The interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 6th January 2022 from the link provided below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:Vacancy Detail
The total number of vacancies released is 247 for the post of Clerk.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in the application must go through the Bombay High Court eligibility process. The detailed educational qualification and required age limit details have been provided below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for General: 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward Class: 43 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:Educational Qualification
- Candidates must be graduates of any recognized University in any faculty. The preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- Candidates Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7, and Open Office Org.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:Application Fees
- Registration Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Examination Fee for Shortlisted Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: Salary
Rs. 19,900-63,200 plus allowances as per the Rules
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021:Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Bombay High Court has reserved the right of shortlisting the candidates at any stage on the basis of higher educational qualification and academic excellence.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening/written test of 90 marks of 1-hour duration consisting of Objective type multiple choice questions on the following Syllabus.
- Candidates after qualifying for the screening test would be called for an English Typing Test of 20 marks.
- The English Typing Test will be taken on Computer only. Only Candidates qualifying typing test would be called for a Viva-voce/Interview of 40 marks.
|Sr.No.||Subject||Syllabus||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks Allotted|
|1||Marathi||Grammar, construction of
sentence and usage of words.
|2||English||Spelling, Grammer, construction
of sentence and usage of words.
|Questions on daily events and experience, work of eminent persons in various fields and on history and geography of India,
especially related to Maharashtra
|4||General intelligence||Questions to test quantitative
multiplication, division, average
percentage and decimal fraction,
|(Minimum passing marks 45)|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021: FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 6th January 2022.
Q.How many vacancies are released for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 247 for the post of Clerk.
Q. How to Apply online for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: Candidates can apply online from the link provided above or from the official website.
Q.On which date Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021-22 notification is released?
Ans: The official notification has been released on 23rd December 2021.
Q.What is the Bombay High Court Clerk Age Limit?
Ans: The Age Limit min is 18 years and max is 38 years.