1. The fonder President of the Harijan sevak Snagh Founded by Mahatma Gandhi, was
(a) Mahadev Desai
(b) GD Birla
(c) Amrit Lal Thakkar
(d) BR Ambedkar
2. Who of the following Prime Ministers sent Cripps Mission to India?
(a) James Ramsay MacDonald
(b) Stanley Baldwin
(c) Neville Chamberlain
(d) winston Churchill
3. What is the correct sequence of the following events?
1. Rowlatt Act
2. Gandhi Irwin Pact
3. Morely Minto Reforms
4. Illbert Bill
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
(a) 1, 2, 4, 3,
(b) 4, 3, 1, 2,
(c) 4, 1, 3, 2,
(d) 3, 4, 1, 2
4. During Indian Freedom Struggle, which one of the following happened earliest?
(a) Simon commission
(b) Gaya Session of congress
(c) Tripuri Session of congress
(d) Gandhi-lrwin Pact
5. Who of the following started Swaraj Party?
(a) Bipin Chandra Pal and Rajendra Prasad
(b) Bipin Chandra Pal and Subhash Chandra Bose
(c) CR Das and Motilal Nehru
(d) CR Das and Madan Mohan Malaviya
6. Who among the following has authored the book ‘Hind Swaraj?
(a) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(b) Mahatma Gandhi
(c) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(d) MG Ranade
7. In which one of the following sessions of the Indian National congress was it proposed that the State shall own or control the key industries, mines and means of transport?
(a) Lahore Session 1929
(b) Karachi Session 1931
(c) Calcutta Session 1933
(d) Lucknow Session 1936
8. Arrange the following in chronological order?
1. Partition of Bengal
2. Chauri-Chaura Incident,
3. First Round Table Conference
Which one of the following is the correct sequence of the above?
9. Mahatma Gandhi Presided over the annual session of Congress only once at
(a) Kakinade 1923
(b) Belgaum 1925
(c) Kanpur 1925
(d) Guwahati 1926
10. The Poona Pact which was signed between the B.R Ambedkar and Mahatma Gandhi in 1934 provided for
(a) the creation of dominion status for India
(b) Separate electorates for the Muslims
(c) separate electorates for the Harijans
(d) joint electorate with reservation of Harijans.