1. On which one of the following dates Jawahar Lal Nehru unfurl the tri-colour national flag on the banks of the Ravi as the clock struck the midnight?
(a) 31st December, 1929
(b) 26th January, 1930
(c) 31st December, 1931
(d) 26th January, 1933
2. The famous INA trails took place in the Red Fort, Delhi in____
3. Consider the following events:
1. Swadeshi Movement
2. Gurudwara Guru-ka Bagh Agitation
3. Chittagong Armoury Raid
4. Guruvayur Temple Satyagraha
The correct chronological order of these events is:
4. Who among the following was associated with Kakori Conspiracy Case?
(a) Abul Kalam Azad
(b) Shahnawaz Khan
(c) Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
5. With reference to Indian freedom struggle, consider the following statements____
1. C.R. Das and Moti Lal Nehru formed the Congress-Khilafat Swaraj Party.
2. In 1919, Gandhiji was elected President of the Khilafat Conference.
3. The Communist Party of India was banned by the Government in 1934.
Which of the statement is/are correct?
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 2 only
(c) 1 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 3
6. Consider the following events____
1. Gandhi-Irwin Pact
2. First Round Table Conference
3. Simon Commission
4. Poona Pact
The correct chronological order of these event is__¬_
7. Which one of the following pair is not correctly matched?
(a) Purna Swaraj Resolution : 1929
(b) Martyrdom of Sardar Bhagat Singh : 1931
(c) Formation of Congress Socialist Party : 1938
(d) Simla Conference : 1945
8. Who among the following was regarded by Mahatma Gandhi as his ‘Political Guru’?
(a) Ddadbhai Naoroji
(b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(c) Pheroz Shah Mehta
(d) Gopal Krishan Gokhle
9. Where was the first Peasant Movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi?
10. Who among the following national leaders did not opt to defend the case dealing with the trail of the soldiers of the India National Army in 1945?
(a) Tej Bahadur Sapru
(b) Bhulabhai Desai
(c) C. Rajagopalachari
(d) Jawahar Lal Nehru