BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2022
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022 Out: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 46 vacancies of Young Professionals against Advt. No. 04 (YP)/2022/HRD on the official website on 12th June 2022. The candidates have to apply online within 21 days of the announcement of recruitment. The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India.
BIS Recruitment 2022
The candidates fulfilling all the detailed eligibility criteria as mentioned below. This is a great opportunity to grab this great recruitment in such a reputed Government organization. In this article we have covered all the detailed information for the BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022. The last day to apply online for BIS Recruitment 2022 is 2nd July 2022. Candidates are advised to apply before the last day to avoid last-minute rush.
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022: Overview
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 46 vacancies for carious post on the official website. Check the detailed overview tabulated below for BIS Young Professionsla Recruitment 2022.
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Advertisement No||04 (YP)/2022/HRD|
|Name of the Role||Young Professionals|
|Scale of Pay||Rs.70,000|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
BIS Young Professional Notification PDF 2022
Candidates can download the official BIS Recruitment 2022 by the below-given link. The notification has been released for the BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022 of 46 various vacancies against advt. no. 04 (YP)/2022/HRD. The interested and eligible candidates can go through the BIS PDF provided here.
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the concerned recruitment process are as follows:
|Notification Released date||12th June 2022|
|Date of Closure of online application||2nd July 2022|
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the direct link mentioned below. The candidates have to apply online before 21 days from the direct link provided here. The candidates have to pay no fees for the registration of the BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2022.
BIS Young Professionals Vacancy 2022
The total number of vacancies released are 46 for the young professionals. The vacancy distribution is as follows:
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Management System Certification Department||22|
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022 must satisfy the eligibility criteria as mention the notification pdf. The minimum educational qualification and age criteria is as follows:
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
- Standardization Department: Candidate must hold the degree in B.Tech/B.E or master degree/Diploma in metallurgical.
- Research Analysis: Candidate with the qualification of Graduation in any discipline.
- Management System Certification Department: Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline/diploma in engineering.
- The candidate must have minimum of 75 % is required in 10th &12th.
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- The candidate upper age limit should be below 35 years as on 1st June 2022.
Steps to apply Online BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website @ www.bis.gov.in for BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022.
- Click Career Opportunities >> Recruitment Advt./Result
- Get the Advertisement for engagement of young professionals in BIS.
- Open the link given in the end of notification pdf.
- Candidates fill the details in online application without mistake.
- There is no application fees.
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Candidate selection will be based on qualification, experience and other information given in the application form.
- Listed candidate will be invited for practical assessment, written assessment, technical knowledge assessment, interview, etc.
Tenure of Engagement
The engagement is purely on contract basis for a period of Two year.
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022:FAQ
Q. How many vacancies are released in BIS Young Professionals Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies announced are 46.
Q. What is the official website of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)?
Ans: The official website is www.bis.gov.in.