BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: The Bureau of Indian Standards activated the online application window on 19th April 2022. BIS Recruitment 2022 notification is released for the recruitment of 276 vacancies against advt. no. 02/2022/ESTT for Group A, B, and C. The interested and eligible candidates must be looking for the detailed steps for the BIS Recruitment Apply online process.
In this article, we are providing you the direct link to apply online for the BIS Recruitment 2022 and also the steps to apply online from the official website as well. For the ease of candidates, we have added the snippets of the BIS Apply Online 2022 also.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Overview
BIS Recruitment Apply Online is started from today i.e. 19th April 2022. For the candidate’s convenience, we have summarized the BIS Recruitment 2022 details in the below table.
|Recruitment Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Name||Group A, B, and C|
|Job Location||New Delhi/ All India|
|Online Registration||19th April to 09th May 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||BIS Recruitment Apply Online|
BIS Recruitment Apply Online Link
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BIS Recruitment 2022 for 276 vacancies for the post of Assistant Section Officer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Senior Technician, and other posts from 19th April 2022. The last day for BIS Recruitment Apply Online is 9th May 2022. Candidates need to apply online only. There is no other mode of application for BIS Recruitment 2022.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Important Dates
It is important for the candidates to be aware of all the important dates related to BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online. The last date to apply online is 9th May 2022. Check the BIS Recruitment Important Dates given below.
|Online Application Starts||19th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||9th May 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022 (tentative)|
The candidates who want to apply online for the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2022 must go through the detailed information according to the notification Pdf. For details, candidates must read the below article.
Steps to apply online for BIS Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates have to visit the official website @www.bis.gov.in, to begin, the application process.
- Click on the apply online link. The below window will be displayed on the screen.
- Here candidates have to click on “New Registration” and if already registered then enter the login details.
- Candidates have to fill in all the basic information which includes full name, contact details, and email ID.
- The next step is to upload the scanned photograph and scanned signature to proceed with the BIS Recruitment Apply Online.
- The candidates have to fill in all the educational / experience and language details asked in the application form.
- Fill in all the details properly without any spelling mistakes. You can Preview your application form from the button on the right topmost corner of the page.
- Candidates have to upload other documents asked and check the photograph and signature uploaded. The blurred photographs will be rejected.
- The last step is to make payment of the application fees according to the category of the candidate.
- Take the screenshot or printout of the application form for future purposes.
- Candidates must also note down the registration number.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a certain amount to complete the BIS Application Process. Check the BIS Recruitment Application Fee from the table given below.
|Post Name||Application Fee for GEN/OBC/EWS||Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women/BIS Employees|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 800/-||Exempted|
|Other Posts||Rs. 500/-||Exempted|
BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the BIS Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 9th May 2022.
Q. How to apply online for the BIS Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The online application process is provided above.
Q. What is the mode of application for BIS Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The mode of application is online only.