BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released the official notification for Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Posts with a total of 50 vacancies. Eligible candidates can download the official notification and apply online by visiting the official website at bis.gov.in. The last date to apply online for the BIS Recruitment 2020 has been notified as 08 March 2020.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), comes under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India. The notification has been released for the recruitment of employees in BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and other BIS Offices located in the country. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, vacancy, qualifications, selection process provided in this post and apply online for the BIS Recruitment 2020.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
BIS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Candidates must apply online before the last date i.e. 8th March 2020.
- Starting Date For Online Registration of Applications: 17 February 2020
- Last Date For Online Registration: 08 March 2020
- Application Fee Payment Last Date (on-line): 08 March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for online exam: 23 March 2020 (tentative)
- Online Examination Date: 29 March 2020 (tentative)
- Result of Online Examination: 21 April 2020 (tentative)
BIS Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Distribution
The category-wise break-up of vacancies for posts notified by BIS is given below:
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory)-> 30 Vacancies
- Senior Technician-> 20 Vacancies
BIS Educational Qualifications 2020
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory)
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Bio-Technology/ Food Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Electronics as one of the main subject) with minimum 60% marks OR
(ii) 3 years diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Food Technology/ Metallurgy with minimum 60% marks
- Senior Technician
(i) Matric or it’s equivalent;
(ii) Industrial Training Institute Certificate in any of the following trades as mentioned in the notification and
(iii) 2 years’ practical experience in the respective trade
BIS Age Limit 2020
The age of candidates must be between 18 to 30 years for Technical Assistant (Lab) and between 18 to 27 years for the post of Senior Technician.
Pay Scale For Technical Assistant & Senior Technician
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory)-> Pay Level 6 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Senior Technician-> Pay Level 4 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Application Fee to Apply For BIS recruitment
- The application fees to be paid is Rs. 500.
- No fee is required to be paid by SCs/STs/PWDs/ Ex-servicemen or Women and BIS serving Departmental candidates.
- The payment of the application fee must be done through the on-line system only
Structure of Exam For Technical Assistant & Senior Technician
All the given tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to Apply Online
1. Candidates can apply online only for the desired post from 09:00 hrs, 17 February 2020 to 18:00 hrs, 08 March 2020.
2. Candidates will have to visit the BIS website at bis.gov.in and click on the tab “Recruitment Advt./Results” under “Career Opportunities” and then click on “APPLY ONLINE”
3. Candidate must upload their photograph and signature beforehand.
4. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Reasoning for SSC CGL | CHSL | NTPC 2020 | Best Trick for Counting Figures Reasoning