1. Father of Human genetics is:
A. Gregor Mendel
B. Charles Darwin
C. Sir Archibald Garrod
D. H.G Khurana
3. Part of molecule which deoxyribonucleic acid is named is the
4. The extra chromosome found in male insect is called…
5. The inactivated X chromosome is referred to as a _____ body.
6. Nucleotides made of?
A.nitrogenous base sugar, phosphate group
B.phosphate base sugar
7. Which phenomena can bring about variation in a clone?
A. Genetic engineering
D. Genetic drift
8. The hereditary units are DNA molecules of certain lengths called
9. Who proved the evidence of DNA as a genetic Material?
C. Gregor Mendel
10. Who was the first scientist to isolate DNA?
A. Weismann mishear
B. Watson and crick
C. Frederick Miescher