1. Which of the following is the largest gland in human body?
2. Which of the following is known as pace maker of endocrine gland?
3. Which of the following is the most important gland of human body?
4. Endocrine glands are also known as—
A. Acidic gland
B. Ductless gland
C. Macro gland
D. Micro gland
5. Pituitary gland is situated in—
6. Which of the following gland disappear during old age?
7. What is the effect of oversecretion of hormone from pituitary gland?
A. Body became curve
B. Increase growth in length
C. Unbalanced development of body
D. None of the above
8. Which of the following is called tear gland?
B. Thyroid gland
C. Pituitary gland
D. Lacrimal gland
9. Which of the following is not a gland?
10. Which of the following is the smallest gland of human body?
C. Salivary gland