Bihar SSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has published a recruitment notification on 20 September 2021, to fill 100 posts of Mines Inspector. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who have been waiting eagerly or preparing in advance for this examination. Team ADDA would like to remind the prospective applicants that BSSC Mines Inspector Registration has started on 20 September 2021 and will end on 20 October 2021.
However, the candidates can submit applications online mode till 22 October 2021.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the same at the official website of the Commission at bssc.bihar.gov.in
So, do not delay. Apply right away!!
Here’s a list of other information that the aspirants would be interested in:
BSSC Mines Inspector Vacancy – 100 Posts
- General – 41 Posts
- BC – 11 Posts
- EBC – 19 Posts
- EWS – 10 Posts
- OBC Female – 3 Posts
- SC – 15 Posts
- ST – 1 Post
Bihar SSC Mines Inspector Salary
- PB – Rs.2 9,300- Rs.34,800
- Grade Pay Rs.44,200
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar SSC Mines Inspector
- Diploma in Mines and Mines Surveying from any Recognized Institute in India OR Degree in Geology from Any Recognized University in India.
Bihar SSC Mines Inspector Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit
- Male General – 37 Years
- Female General – 40 Years
- OBC/BC – 40 Years
- SC/ST – 42 Years
Bihar SSC Mines Inspector Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of a written test
How to Apply For Bihar SSC Mines Inspector?
- Eligible and interested can apply for the posts through online mode on official website from 20 September to 22 October 2021.
- General/BC/OBC Category – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
- Candidates outside Bihar – Rs. 750/-
- PWD – Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidates from Bihar – Rs. 200/-